• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

G4r

It could be cool to have sub-sub domains, like at wzr.net.
For exemple, you can make forums.subdomain.g4r.net redirect to your forums.

oh yeah I will give the option of changing your MX records and also doing ip pointing...

also maybe email redirect or mx sounds better?

Cool domains! g4r just sounds dumb (no offence) get a .it or something. That's where the succes of has.it lays.

Originally posted by NetRaw
chips, why don't you tell me something you want in a redirection service... I can do it :)

Hmm, you mean what features I would like? Well, no pop-up ads, I would happily put a little button the main page saying, "Redirections by..." or whatever, but no pop-ups or anything... Also, make it so...I think it's called IP pointing? So that if users go to say, my Photos page, the URL in the address bar is user.g4r.net/photos.htm - that would be very cool...

But I think the username I want will almost definitely be taken.

:(

And lots of uptime with (very!!!) little downtime! :D

Last edited:
well, you didn't have to have ip pointing to do that, with supercloaking, you could of called any files in the same dir as the main file... but fine, ip pointing is done!

anything eles? like email records?

Hm.... Good question...

Not that I can think of at the moment, no, but if I do think of anything I'll let you know :D .

Like I said before, some good domains. You can have all the options in the world. Nobody is going to use it if you don't have good domains.

G4R is back! Well almost... I am working on getting the super cloaked option back, also i am adding portland hosting to g4r.net, so you can use portland with g4r domain. After that I will add the Advanced options, like Cname, IP Pointing, MX ......

http://www.g4r.net/

Tell me what you think of the new look :cool:

I signed up too, I can't believe the username I wanted was available... It's almost always guaranteed to be taken!! :D

Yay, I now own geri.g4r.net - thanks! :D

Back