• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FWS Meet-Up

Will you be attending the first ever FWS Meet-up in London?

• Total voters
Okay,

Manchester is where I am and I know a guy at the Ramada up here, will head him up and get some pricing sorted.

Manchester would influence me more, not too far away, It's a Saturday and cheap. Could turn it into a night out with friends too afterwards :)

What will be happening on the day and stuff?

Manchester would influence me more, not too far away, It's a Saturday and cheap. Could turn it into a night out with friends too afterwards :)

What will be happening on the day and stuff?
Will be planning the full day once I get some confirmations for the hotel and numbers :)

I'm not going, it'd be a waste of time and money to go to Europe. Nothing over there that isn't here in the US.

There is more to life than Texas.

Well, it's going to be a unique opportunity to network within the industry. I'm sure the American/Canadian visitors of FWS are more likely to travel within North America than Europe.

I'm not going, it'd be a waste of time and money to go to Europe. Nothing over there that isn't here in the US.

(Man its been a while since I've posted here... but I just had to jump in on this)

Are you serious ... ?

Don't get me wrong, I love Americans (if I didn't family christmas's would be a pretty ---- affair) but thats exactly the kind of attitude from a few that got the rest of the world on your bad side in the first place.

There. is. life. outside. the. usa. bubble! You should try it sometime:wink2:

EDIT: I'm not saying you should go if you don't want to, but that was just a comment destined to piss people off.

Having done my preaching, ironically I can't come because I'm in Boston on those dates, if anyone wants to meet up there let me know.

Last edited:
(Man its been a while since I've posted here... but I just had to jump in on this)

Are you serious ... ?

Don't get me wrong, I love Americans (if I didn't family christmas's would be a pretty ---- affair) but thats exactly the kind of attitude from a few that got the rest of the world on your bad side in the first place.

There. is. life. outside. the. usa. bubble! You should try it sometime:wink2:

EDIT: I'm not saying you should go if you don't want to, but that was just a comment destined to piss people off.

Having done my preaching, ironically I can't come because I'm in Boston on those dates, if anyone wants to meet up there let me know.
Dates may be subject to change at this time :)

well if you make it later on in the year I may be able to make it (London or Manchester, doesn't really matter which).

How about you guys do a meet up at a conference like the HostingCon or something so you can get 2 for the same price. :)

How about we all just just go to MacWorld or the next WWDC (not Tomorrow's Keynote, the July one) :lol:

Nah I'm still up for Manchester, or even in Birmingham/London, Damn I'll even help organize it!

Back