• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Funny Yahoo Questions & Responses

Nick

NLC
I will start, I found this earlier today:

yahooquestionsc.gif

link to actual question

Go go go

Sometimes when I get bored at work, its fun to just answer all the sexual questions with really wrong information. I am probably the cause for at least a handful of teenage pregnancies that I don't know about.

Most of these questions are just sad, I would say the OPs would have made them as a joke just to see how many replies they would get, and the quality they are. Most of them would be adults, drunk and acting like innocent 10 year olds just trying to see what people would say just for a kick.

I have died laughing at some of the Yahoo! Answers before. I'll post some the next time I come across a few.

Sometimes when I get bored at work, its fun to just answer all the sexual questions with really wrong information. I am probably the cause for at least a handful of teenage pregnancies that I don't know about.

I hope you are truly joking. ;)

Back