• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fully Managed VPS and Dedicated Servers[cPanel/WHM is free]

aloycasmir

Numbhost brings fully managed VPS and Server hosting at reasonable costs .
For other plans or to place an order , visit our Special Offers Order Page . Custom configurations available upon request .

Linux One[L1]:
Code:
Space: 20gb
Bandwidth: 1000gb
Cpu: 1ghz
Ram: 512mb
Control Panel: cPanel/WHM
Dedicated IP: 2
Support: Fully Managed
Price: $60 monthly or $600 annually[2 months are free + free top level domain]

Linux Six[L6]:
Code:
Space: 250gb
Bandwidth: 4000gb
Cpu: 4ghz
Ram: 4gb
Control Panel: cPanel/WHM
Dedicated IP: 2
Support: Fully Managed
Price: $110 per month or $1100 for one year[2 months free + 1 top level domain]

Dual Quad Core[D1]:
Code:
Intel Core2Quad processor 2.4ghz 8mb cache
Control Panel: cPanel/WHM w/Fantastico
Ram: 4gb DDR2
Space: 250gb
Bandwidth: 4tb
Dedicated IP: 5
Remote Reboot: Yes
Price: $200 monthly or $2000 annually[2 months free + free top level domain + WHM Sonic free]

What do you mean by Fully Managed?
-Fully Managed means that your vps is monitored 24/7 to help maintain near 100 percent uptime . Your server/vps is also setup and it's security is hardened by Professional Web Server Technicians . These technicians also recieve automatic alerts in case your vps/server is down or unstable . They are online within a few minutes itself to fix the instability or downtime . Besides , the technicians will install and update all software components and other upgrades whenever available . Your Support tickets will also be answered within half an hour at the most . This service will come free with these Managed VPS Services .

What is your refund policy?
-No Refunds for monthly terms and refunds for annual terms are only remaining months after next are refundable[all discounts are rendered void if you take refund] .

What happened to all your budget VPS products ?
-All budget VPS and Dedicated Servers are still available but the introductory offer is set to end soon , so if you intend to buy a budget vps or server , make the most of it Now .
Also , All cPanel and DirectAdmin Web Hosting[shared] plans are now activated instantly upon valid payment . But it is to be noted that they are due for routine check ups to ensure my Terms and Rules are being followed .

I need a configuration not listed here
-Just Send me a PM . I shall get back to you with a quote based on your own configuration .

I have a question
-Your queries are welcome . Just send me a PM and I shall try to answer your question .

Best Regards,
Aloycasmir

Last edited:
Back