• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FTSH | I am sorry guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracker

PROFILE NOT FOUND
Staff member
NLC
This is a copy of the email I gave to all my clients and it is also on my home page

This is a copy of the email that I sent out to everyone

Hello FTSH customers,

I am sorry to report that my partner Ripper the one who was paying for our gameserver nodes decided to pay in a manner that is not so legit. As a result softlayer has pulled our boxes. What does this mean? We have 1 server left and we cant host much on it. So I will not be accepting any new orders and most of our orders were due to renew. I am so very very sorry to all of you that have to deal with this and I wish there was another way I could do something about it. But this is just a blow that I wont be able to come back from.

Anyone that has paid in the last few days please email me and I will issue a full refund of your money. And everyone I am once again very sorry about this.

Please guys don't think I did this intentionally I really do wish there was some other way. But due to this major blow I am shutting down FTSH because of the bad name we will most likely get and the fact that I would have to completely revamp the product line along with every thing else. I just cant do it. I tried and this is what happened.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to email me directly

tracker@freetshost.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it or you can add me to aim yahoo skype xfire or msn

aim cpulab8

yim cpulab8

xfire freetshost

skype freetshost

msn tracker@themodshop.netThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

All I ask is that you avoid flaming me with those contacts as there is nothing more I can do.

Sorry it came down to this,

Dylan Spencer aka Tracker | FTSH Owner/Board Member

tracker@freetshost.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

201-197-3874

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back