• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FsPhpbb Forum Hosting script

Hello,
i am happy to annonce that i have completed the release of the new generation of phpbb hosting script
* Unlike other phpBB hosting scripts, FSHS is encoded, so you don't have to care about security
* FSHS has less shiny useless features such as ajax forms, but way more really useful features that give you way more control over hosted forums than any other hosting script.

* The website interface is very easy to modify. You can fully customize it by editing css and template files. You can easily add new pages to your website from FSHS control panel.

What does it do for your visitors?

* FSHS is a script that allows your visitors to create new forums on your website. All visitors have to do to create a new forum is fill out a simple form, then the script will automatically create their forum.
* Forums that users create include all normal FsphpBB functions and some extra functions:
- Users can upload logos and other parts of forum imageset to their forum.
- Users can add their own smilies, rank images and forum images.
*Other similar scripts provide only ability to upload logo images, this script offers much more customization options, including full control over css, while preventing users from accessing stuff they shouldn’t have access to (files and areas where they can insert malicious code).

What does it do for you?

* You can place advertising on all hosted forums via FSHS control panel and earn revenue from your website.
* Your users do not have any access to files, so they cannot install anything else and cannot mess up forums.
* All hosted forums share same set of files, so its easy to manage files.
* FSHS has a huge admin control panel where you can manage all hosted forums.
* The script provides you with the functionality needed to install modifications to all hosted forums without having to manually edit every forum’s database, which makes installation of mods very simple. It does not mean that you can install any mods without having a clue of what that mod does, just like with normal FsphpBB you can mess up mod installation if you don’t have a clue, so if you are new to FsphpBB modding then I recommend to not to install many mods.
* The script does not modify any FsphpBB styles, so it is compatible with all normal styles and all you have to do in order to make style installable is to upload it to directory “styles”, just like in the normal FsphpBB.

Visit us and get your copy
http://www.guelma24.in/index.hs

hmm, thats a demo I guess.
You know it is terrible slow from the Netherlands?
And do you know that it looks a lot like the other phpbb multiforums? Did you steal their codework?

Reading your post I was intrigued, click on your link and get a 404. I will check back soon to see if your site is back online. It does sound like another multi-forums script though.

Back