• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

friend died today...

iBrightDev

Jay Street
NLC
NLC
12n-deadlypursuit1205-CR-CP.jpg

story here...
http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/12n-deadlypursuit1205-CR-CP-CP.html

Why does bad ---- have to happen to good people. and no, my friend was not the bank robber, he was the innocent driver mentioned in the story driving the Toyota Supra. Very tragic. I dont even know how to feel right now.

**EDIT**
just in case people are wonder what his name is, i am not going to post that for respect to his family, and since police havent released it yet. for that, we can call him his high school French class name, Bruno.

Last edited:
MCT, I am so sorry bud.
I know what it's like to lose a close friend. My best mate died, oh many years ago now, but he was only 14. It's a horrible feeling.

These things do happen though man. There are reasons for everything. All we gotta do is remember the good times and dwell on those.

Hope you feel better soon.
I am truly sorry for you and your friend's family for this great loss.

It's really tough to loose someone that you are close to. You truly have my deepest sympathies my friend. If you ever need someone to vent to just shoot me a im. :)

Thanks for the responses guys, means a lot. I am just more in shock right now that this has happened, and not sure how to even feel. Dont think it has really hit me yet. just waiting on the call for funeral date and time. :frown2:

My condolences.

I hope you and the family of the victim will feel better soon.

Last edited:
Gosh! That's really tragic!
Whenever you read such stories about someone you don't know it's not that dreadful...
My condolecences, friend.

yeah, and to make things worse, i found out my brother in-law was arrested the same day for having marijuana.

MCT, I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. I can't even begin to think how I'd handle such a thing, so I'm not going to try to give you any advice or anything, but as other people have offered, if you need to talk to someone I'm available.

thanks, i really do appreciate it, and i guess it will give me something to talk about in my last anger management class tonight. :p
just trying not to dwell on it, and be happy that he is in a better place. still not easy.
thanks again for all the support guys, it means a lot.

thats incredibly unfortunate, its allways horrible when a loved one passes away but to loose one in this manner is jut plain horrible.

Back