• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Freewebspace is looking good :)

FWS is going down hill. Only 7 percent of all the members are active and some sections go unposted for days.

EDIT: Actually, it's 6%

Last edited:
And how many are active at your site? You don't need to post to be active, some people are browsers only. It is about the same across the boards from what I can see, give or take 1% (I did some comparisons recently of some of the larger forums around the place).

Thanks vanidium!

The number of posts per day have increased greatly compared to one year ago, more than doubled. You can also see by the stats at bigboards hyperlinked above that FreeWebspace.net are not going downhill. :classic2:

No worry, I just was browsing and found from other forum about big-boards, then I just try to search freewebspace :) Well there you go :)

Anyway with this forum somehow it helps me a lot, by looking for hosting/providing hosting and other services. :)

And which section/s would that be? This one maybe when nobody has a problem with something?

Your own forum seems devoid of action in some areas too ;)

Hey! Good news guyz! :banana:

FWS is really nice forum. I am also really enjoying here. It helps me a lot and also improves my knowledge also.

Cheers All! :God:

It is definiately a good site and people are definiately willing to help you out when and if you need it.

Back