• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE Website Hosting - 5GB Disk Space - 10GB Bandwidth - THIS IS HUGE!!!

OMG THEY DOESNT ALLOW ANY KIND OF FILES :s .CSS .JS .XML .ZIP .EXE .GZ NON :s ONLY HTML :d VERY SILLY.even .zip files :S

OMG THEY DOESNT ALLOW ANY KIND OF FILES :s .CSS .JS .XML .ZIP .EXE .GZ NON :s ONLY HTML :d VERY SILLY.even .zip files :S

Hi,

The authorized file types are :

jpg|gif|html|htm|php|txt|png|css|bmp|js|swf|xml|tpl|sql|php3|zip|pdf

So review your list please, before posting wrong infos ;)

Best regards,

Fizwig Support.

hi Fizwig,
i have registered with Fizwig and install joomla cms. it was successfully installed. but when i point my webbrower to the joomla folder that i have installed, it direct to www.fizwig.com homepage. what have i do wrong?

username: thegamer
url: http://thegamer.fizwig.com/community

please help.

Hi TheGamer,

I've answered to you in the Fizwig Ticket System, visible in your fizwig control panel ;)

Best regards,

Fizwig Support.

sorry i do not how to reply from the ticket system.
i have replied with another ticket at fizwig control panel.

thanks
fr dex.

tphilakone, there is a 1mb file size limit.

Why do hosts impose these tiny file limits. How would I be able to upload and unzip software if it's not included in the automated script installer? Would I be expected to upload each file individually?

Why do hosts impose these tiny file limits. How would I be able to upload and unzip software if it's not included in the automated script installer? Would I be expected to upload each file individually?

Hi Troy1,

No, hopefully, we offer the possibility to upload all your files once a time with your preferred FTP client. :). Tell me which software you're unable to push ?

Best regards,

Fizwig Support.

Hi ...
well, it looks like agreat offer.. huge space and good bw.... but .. for my bad luck i didn't like it at all ... donno if it is a problem in my network connection or what but i've been tying to upload my wordpress files for more then 24 hour now and i keeps given me errors in FTP then in DB !! it really sks !!!!!!!!!!

.tpl extension not allowed

i am trying to upload skin for phpbb2 which contains .tpl file extension but this extension is restricted in your server
plz remove this restriction

Hi ...
well, it looks like agreat offer.. huge space and good bw.... but .. for my bad luck i didn't like it at all ... donno if it is a problem in my network connection or what but i've been tying to upload my wordpress files for more then 24 hour now and i keeps given me errors in FTP then in DB !! it really sks !!!!!!!!!!

Hello iBug,

Could you give me your account name, in order I get a look at it ?

Best regards,

Fizwig Webmaster

Back