• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free webhosting with PHP5

oskare200

Hello,
I need free webhosting for a counter demo service/site.
I need PHP5, Mysql and FTP access. Just a little space and bandwith is OK, I can go as low as 30mb space and 500mb bandwidth. No forum posting.

Best Regards

Hey,

Goto www.ej.am We have just the package for you! You can have your site setup instantly and there are alot of options for upgrades as well. Our base package is 300mb space 3000mb bandwidth! But you can get upto 5000mb space and 15000mb bandwidth from a little posting on an active community!

You have to make 10 initial posts to get the hosting account, this is a spam prevention method, after that for the base account there is no posting required!

We also are using php 5 as requested :D

We have a great list of features, visit www.ej.am/pack.php to find out about them and more!

We hope you choose us!

x10hosting.com has free plans that have up to 2.5 GB of space and 45 GB of bandwidth!

No post for hosting! Fast activation! Active forum community with support!
Sites must be in either English, Spanish, or French! Warez/adult content is prohibited!

cPanel comes with up to:
5 MySQL databases
3 Addon domains
3 Parked domains
10 Sub domains
5 FTP accounts
15 Email accounts
15 Email lists

Cron jobs, Fantastico, FrontPage Extensions, Awstats, Leech protection, a cPanel theme changer, and more are included!

Follow the x10hosting.com Signup Process to speed you through the signup process to guarantee your hosting account creation!

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or search/post a thread in the x10hosting.com Forums!

Hello.

I am currently offering free web hosting at my website. I can offer you what you're looking for.

Package B
50MB of File Storage
512MB of Monthly Data Transfer
10 MySQL Databases
10 SubDomains
2 Addon Domains
2 Parked Domains
10 E-mail Accounts
cPanel & Fantastico Included

Requirements
a. You must have a minimum of 5 posts on my forum.
b. You agree to my Terms of Service.
c. You must link-back to StormForum on your sites footers, if your account is setup:
<a href="http://www.stormforum.net">Hosted By StormForum.net</a>

For further information, please read this post.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Back