• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free webhost (with a twist) for sale

Cam.

Pro
NLC
After careful consideration, I am selling off my webhost that is a bit different then others. The host's name is InstaFree, and it is based around the Survey4Hosting model that we developed.

Users get hosting by going to our site, completing a survey (powered by CPALead) and then receiving their account instantly.

Due to the fact I've put no time into this host over the last 2 months, it is going to die without a new owner so here it is, up for sale!

The plans offered are:

Free Shared: 1GB Space, 10GB Bandwidth, 20 Addon domains, Unlimited features
Free Reseller: 5GB Space, 20GB Bandwidth, 10 accounts, Unlimited features

We currently have:

66 accounts (44 Reseller, 22 Shared). All accounts are hosted on a TurnKeyInternet Master Reseller (costing $10 per month) apart from one account, and the main website (instafree.com) which is hosted on a VPS with ZoomVPS, costing $20 per month.

We recently launched InstaFree 2.0 and planned to put new users on the new VPS, although due to myself being so busy, and not having any staff free to use, there was only ever one user placed on the server.

How we make money:

• Every hosting account makes $2-15 depending on the survey they choose
  • Selling paid hosting and resellers via affiliate account at JustHost
The site has made $79.26 via CPALead since we opened just a few months ago. We have also made $120 from JustHost referrals as well. The service has cost $90 to run, therefore giving us a profit of $109.26. All this has been done by advertising twice via Forum post on FreeWebSpace.net, so imagine what you could do if you scale up the advertising!

What's included in this sale:

• Domain - InstaFree.com
  • Domain - NSAN.info (For private nameservers/hostnames)
  • Domain - Survey4Hosting.com (A site we were planning on developing)
  • Client accounts
  • The Master reseller account
  • The VPS
  • The unique website template
I will also provide the buyer with a guide on how to run this and also my further expansion plans. This could be an awesome opportunity for anybody to run as it's one of a kind and very easy to run!

What you'll need to run this host:

• $30 to pay for the servers when they fall due (or you may move clients to your own servers, up to you)
  • Small amount of PHP and MySQL knowledge to maintain the order system

Price:
I'm looking for reasonable offers - Once I have a few then I will decide on a sale price.

Any questions can be posted below or PM'ed to me :)

Back