• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free web site design

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofy60

I would like to build a few websites this week for my design portfolio.
If anyone needs a site done drop me an email Ill consider building yours for free.
up to ten pages. logos links blogs forums the works... You author your own text / sales pitch ... email me with what you need done I just want to show my future clients my work.. you own the site.

james@headwebmaster.com

I did drop you a message, and got a read receipt from it. Just to let you know, will give a better opinion on completion..

I would like to build a few websites this week for my design portfolio.
If anyone needs a site done drop me an email Ill consider building yours for free.
up to ten pages. logos links blogs forums the works... You author your own text / sales pitch ... email me with what you need done I just want to show my future clients my work.. you own the site.

james@headwebmaster.com
So this webdesign service that you "found" was actually yourself?

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2217934

Good find Jan, also, since I emailed that address, I've had a mass amount of spam emails (approx 200-300 in a single hour) to my now old email, so I do blame him...

Care to explain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back