• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Web Proxy!

well you know everyone has a different opinion, it loaded pretty fast for me but yours took quite some time, no offense but i'll stick with netsack

brotherhewd said:
well you know everyone has a different opinion, it loaded pretty fast for me but yours took quite some time, no offense but i'll stick with netsack

It doesn't really matter to me, just as long as people are defying the establishment.

Whats so special about boxproxy its uses the free phproxy script, with no custom template so it could of been made in 10 seconds that took to upload..

You seen to putting everyoe elses down.

holydevil said:
no i paid for it

lol you do know that .be domain names are free? i assume so. Now boxproxy is indeed putting everyone else down and I do agree with Ericsson that there is nothing special about it.

Sorry for upsetting you guys.

I didn't mean to insult anyone by saying that .be domains are free. There was a mini-craze a while back where you could register up to 50 .be domain names per e-mail address for free. You can still buy them, if you like.

Yes, I use an out-of-the-box proxy script. In all truth, all I wanted to do was to use up some extra bandwidth.

Sorry guys :(

Back