• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Web Hosting | USA Based Servers | cPanel

torpix

We're offering free cPanel hosting at torpixhosting.com.

1 GB Storage
30 GB Bandwidth

1 Hosted Domain

10x Emails
10x FTPs
10x Sub Domains
10x Parked Domains
10x SQL Databases

[ ORDER HERE ]

No Forced Ads ( Your Ad's are welcome )
No Forum Postings

Must have Top Level Domain

If your coming from another cPanel host we will be happy to transfer your site/account for you.

Last edited:
If you are offering the same 99.99% Network Uptime Guarantee as in your paid packages, then your free package is just awesome.

If you are offering the same 99.99% Network Uptime Guarantee as in your paid packages, then your free package is just awesome.

What would they offer you if they didn't meet that guarantee? Your money back? ;)

Meaning that you don't offer 99.99% or even 99% uptime in your free package.. Thats too bad.

Like I said above, no free host can do that. If they don't meet that uptime guarantee, there is nothing to give you back...no money, no service credit, etc. So how would a free host ever have an uptime guarantee?

Like I said above, no free host can do that. If they don't meet that uptime guarantee, there is nothing to give you back...no money, no service credit, etc. So how would a free host ever have an uptime guarantee?

I see it a lot like hotels that have a guarantee without specifically promising money back. If anything goes wrong, we'll make it right. Guaranteed.

I see it a lot like hotels that have a guarantee without specifically promising money back. If anything goes wrong, we'll make it right. Guaranteed.

I agree: " If anything goes wrong, we'll make it right. Guaranteed. "

I think that's a given. What's the host going to do, just leave the server down? :)

I think that's a given. What's the host going to do, just leave the server down? :)

Well, lets say a webhosting provider suffers a catastrophic failure such as RAID loss. The provider could bring the server back online, give a reason for the outage, and leave it to clients to recover from their own backups. Fortunately, catastrophic failure is rare so this sort of "guarantee" will usually come down to support. If a client is having trouble, how far will the webhosting provider go on a best effort basis to make it work/make it right?

Back