1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 125.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Add your web host to our brand new web hosting directory (beta).
    Dismiss Notice

Free Web Hosting Request

Discussion in 'Free web hosting requests' started by Pritam Chakraborty, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Pritam Chakraborty

Pritam Chakraborty New Member

Hello everybody.

Recently, I brought a domain for me (www.zubytech.com) but currently i have no hosting and that's why i can't use it. I want to create a personal blog using wordpress on this domain but i can't find any suitable hosting because all the free hosting websites I found were not good because after 1-2 days of creating my blog they delete or block my account or starts showing there own ads by redirecting my domain.

Can anybody please give me a free hosting account? I need only 1GB disk space. I will create a personal blog and won't do anything illegal or any business. I can't afford premium hosting at this moment because i don't have any money now but as soon as possible i will try to get a premium hosting.

Request to everyone. I need this badly.

Thanks & Regards.

2. wswd

wswd Premium Premium Member

3. Pritam Chakraborty

Pritam Chakraborty New Member

Actually I had that page when my blog was in BLOGGER. But, after creating wordpress blog i didn't created any content that have copyright issues. Whenever i was getting about 30-40 visitors to my blog, it was deleted and my account was blocked. I tried almost every hosting like freehostia, awardspace, hostinger, 5gbfree, 000webhost etc. but all were same...

4. Ravi Kumar

Ravi Kumar New Member

5. kunnusingh

kunnusingh Member

If you will not host warez, copyright material then you can try ZeroMB.com - free cPanel hosting. SSD Disk.

6. RehmanUK

RehmanUK New Member

I agree with your suitable request.

7. Kostas615

Kostas615 New Member

8. Sam20

Sam20 New Member

9. kattyme

kattyme New Member

Oooh, thanks

10. BlueOnNix

BlueOnNix New Member

you can try us https://blueonnix.com
    our free hosting gives you 512 MB Bandwidth Unlimited Data Transfer 512 MB Data Storage 2 Email Account 1 Domains Hosting. We are also willing to up the Bandwidth
    if you have any questions jest ask me i am willing to help.
    and yes we have free phone support