• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free web hosting, only 5 person will get it!

bariteau

Hi,

First you may have heard of Nymka.net, if you did and had a bad experience, I'm sorry but this wont happen again because I just bought the domain and for my little business based in Ottawa (Canada). What we do is Web hosting for individual and small companies, anything that relates to designing (business cards, ads, web sites, ect.), computer support (from building to repairing to benchmarking, we do it all).

Now we want to build a forum where everybody can talk about anything related to the web and to computers. On this forum you will also be able to receive support for almost anything.

The offer
Obviously, we want our forum to gain some members. Thats why we are offering this:
To our first 5 members that will enter our forum and start posting (no spam please, any valuable post will count and there's no minimum). Only condition, have a good english and have a web site either in english or french. I will PM them for their info. These members will get:

250MB Space
5 GB Transfer
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Addon Domains
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Mailing List
Unlimited MySQL DB
Unlimited FTP accounts
Unlimited Email List
FrontPage Extensions
Cpanel
Ad-free

This could be freely upgradable with some referrals!

To all the members that come across, join, you never know, I could feel very generous. We will also have a contest at least every two months (maybe more depending on the site's income).

Hope you have a nice day, evening, night (depending on your time zone)!

Join at www.nymka.net

Last edited:
Back