• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Web Hosting: FFMPEG, cPanel, TomCat, Ruby on Rails, Python, PHP5/MYsql - No Ads.

Sitebee

UFO Hunter
NLC
Free cPanel Web Hosting with PHP5/Mysql NO ADS

We can offer you a free web hosting package packed with advanced features for hosting & building professional dynamic websites.

We provide secure free web space with all the web hosting tools you could possibly ever need.

Premium installed Languages - Requested by our users
PHP Version: 5.2.3 phpinfo
Zend Version: 2.2.0
Python
Ruby on Rails
FFMPEG
TomCat (java) "servlets on account will be installed on request"

The Package
150mb webspace
15,000mb bandwidth
10 email accounts
3 Mysql Databases
3 FTP accounts
3 Add-on Domains
3 Parked Domains
3 sub-domains

Cpanel 11
Our hosting control panel is known in the industry as "cPanel". Through using cPanel, you are able to do everything required to manage your account. From setting up POP3 email accounts, FTP accounts and password protecting directories, to using the online file manager as an alternative to your ftp client and using webmail to check your email. Video tutorials are also available direct from your account.

We now offer FFmpeg on our free web hosting package.
FFmpeg is a collection of software libraries that can record, convert and stream digital audio and video in numerous formats. It includes libavcodec, an audio/video codec library used by several other projects, and libavformat, an audio/video container mux and demux library.

FFmpeg is a very powerful set of tools, as it is a general tool for audio/video encoding and decoding as well as ripper, converter and even provided API for programmers. You can easily extract audio from video files such as avi, mpg, even flv! into mp3 uses either mplayer or FFmpeg. “You can even record online stream into mp3" See FFmpeg end results via our youtube clone script - http://www.stonerocket.net/vidz

Fantastico
Fantastico is a great bundle of the internet's most popular software packages including Blogs, Portals, Content Management Systems, Discussion Boards, E-Commerce, FAQ's, Customer Support, Guestbooks, Image Galleries, Mailing Lists, Polls & Surveys, Project Management, Site builders, Wiki and other scripts. All of the software featured in Fantastico can be auto-installed, upgraded, and removed with the click of a button.

Account / Website Features Included

* Web Browser Control Panel - cPanel
* POP3 Accounts
* Forwarders
* Auto-Responders
* Mailing Lists
* Mail Blocking
* Sub-Domains
* Email Aliases
* FTP Accounts
* Web Based Email Access
* CGI, Perl, PHP
* MS Frontpage™ Extensions
* MySQL Databases
* PhpMyAdmin Support
* Cron Jobs
* Web Based Statistics
* Password Protected Files
* SMTP Mail Server
* Real Audio/Video
* MX Record Changes
* Anonymous FTP
* Shopping Cart
* Custom Error Pages
* CGI Chat Room
* Zend
* Ion Cube
* Mod_rewrite
* register_globals off

Hosted on - CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.00GHz
Check Live Server Stats - http://www.stonerocket.co.uk/status

Domains
If your lucky enough to own your own domain (TLD) you can use it, or you can request a free sub-domain.
Our package includes 3 addon domains and 3 parked domains so you can if you wish host 6 websites from your account.

How To Get Free Hosting?
To qualify for free web hosting from Stonerocket all we ask you join our popular community forums "over 4800 registered users" and make an initial 10 non-spam post`s on our forums. (takes 5 - 15 minutes)
This is a one off posting requirement - No monthly posting limit enforced...

Why Stonerocket?

We have been around for some time now, and plan to be around for many years to come, We offer a friendly webmaster community to assist you on building, designing and publishing your websites. Plus theres lots of support if you need it.

Welcome to StoneRocket
www.stonerocket.net/forum

Last edited:
A friend and myself run a Doctor Who fan site together and I wonder if you have a rule about who can have access to the cPanel account?

stonerocket, get rid of the christmas stuff mate ;)

I love the community, full of posts and I can post everywhere on there :D Well recommended!

stonerocket, get rid of the christmas stuff mate ;)

I love the community, full of posts and I can post everywhere on there :D Well recommended!

Thanx Adz, We are switching to phpBB3 in a few days! It just took longer than we thought to get it ready, "phpbb3 takes some getting used too" Our guys have been writing some mods for it and we have been getting some images made up.

Back