• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Web hosting [advertisment:limited number of accounts]

CommunityOne

CommunityOne Networks now offers free web hosting! Currently there is free hosting available. Please do not say "25 MB is not much", because it is what I can offer to everyone.

Here is what I posted on WBBMods.com:

WBB Hosting
We still have more users to go.. please PM me or IM me with your application and your account will be set up.
Note: Accounts will be setup first for who requested an account first.

If you would like to see more information about the service, please go to http://comm1biz.net/index.php?page=hostingplans

Even though I use YaBBSE/YaPP I will have support forums/client area installed with WBB.

Here is what the FREE plan offers:

::Free Plan::
25MB Space
900MB/Month bandwidth -- no hotlinking
PHP
Perl
yourdomain.com OR you.comm1biz.net
FTP Access
Skins pre-installed
WBBPortal Hack pre-installed - can turn on/off in admin panel
Support via AIM, MSNMessenger, E-Mail, and Support Forums/Client Area
Ensim Control Panel
E-mail account(s), you@comm1biz.net or you@yourdomain.com or you@you.comm1biz.net
SquirrelMail
Free WoltLab Burning Board Installation*
Server's ISP: Yipes! Inc

ENGLISH Sites ONLY
No Warez or illegal content/adult content sites
NO Forum-Only sites
No hotlinking
You should frequently participate in the CommunityOne Forums.
A text link is required at the botom of the page, that links to here. This may be changed.

*This service was originally thought of as iWBB. We have gotten the OK from the WoltLab administrators that this good to go.

Please PM with application, WBB Install users must already have a web site and designed well OR they may move their websites to their hosting.Or you may e-mail me at admin@comm1biz.net with your requested username and password.

ALSO: If You would like to help out with the CommunityOne Networks hosting service please contact me through AIM(TFPComm1), MSN (Comm1@deeplist.com), PM, or by e-mail (comm1@deeplist.com). Staff members would have access to add users in Ensim CP and would be able to set up the hosted WBB's.

WBBHost idea thread: http://www.wbbmods.com/thread.php?threadid=5367&sid=
You may ask any questions you may have in this thread.

[edited 12 times and more on WBBhacks]

Please do not use my domain, it is still propogating and even I cannot access it so it would be a few days before I can even access my domain. Please DO NOT review this service; it is not up for review; and do not review my company. Thank you.

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Back