• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free VPSes and remote desktop accounts!

sander k

NLC
Http://www.post2host.eu is offering free VPSes and RDP!
Linux/Windows (CentOS/Windows 2003-R2)

Plan 1
Disk - 15GB
RAM - 256MB
Bandwidth - 100GB/month
CPU - 3Ghz
SSH/RDP Access - Yes
IP - 1
OS - Windows 2003 R2 or CentOS
Control Panel - SolusVM (Reinstall/boot/etc..)
Sponsored by: LowVM.com

*Requirements:
Minimum Points: 500 (Note: Changed from 800 to 500)
Minimum Post: 35
Minimum Monthly Post: 28
Warning Level: 0%

*Other Requirements?
Post Review of LowVM and Post2Host.eu on Well Known Forums, etc.. and If you've a blog/website then give a back-link, post review for LowVM & P2H, Post on Social sites(Means Help us to grow so we can keep alive this service/forum) and also you can post review as a user of Sponsorship provider.

To Keep this VPS
Must complete minimum post requirements
Don't use this for Spamming/attacking/scanning
Must agree to TOS of Sponsored Providers
Must not sell this to others
Don't try to get rid of minimum post by posting all thread/post in a one day.
We will create a account on VPS Provider, If you did not maintain minimum post then they will suspend your VPS, and after 24 hours your VPS will be terminated(Don't worry before termination you will get a notice,etc..)

If you think Requirement is High?
Our Sponsored not only donate VPS, Also they pay monthly fees for Windows License
Its a Windows VPS and Costly

Please note: Thanks, I like your post, good, keep it up, awesome, etc is not counted in quality post/reply.

Remote Desktop Accounts

You need to make at least 100 points and at least 22 forum posts/threads, before you are allowed to apply for a free Windows RDP Account. The RDPs will be given to the people with the highest reputation and the biggest quality post amount.

Minimum Requirement to Apply this?
- At least 22 post/threads
- Warning Level: 0%

Windows Remote Desktop Account Details:
Disk Space: 1GB
Bandwidth: 100GB/m
Operating System: Windows 2008
CPU Speed: 2.5x to 3 GHz
Link: 100Mbps

Installed Softwares
Firefox
Java for Browsers
Flash Player/Flash for Browser so you can play Flash Video,etc..
WinRAR
Adobe Reader
Other Option will added by request(Through forum)

To keep the RDP Account you must:
Make the required posts a month.
Show proof of using your RDP Account
Don't get an infraction.
Post a review on a well known hosting review site for us(For proof you can post your user link)
Place a backlink to us (do-follow) on your website.
Post a link to us on your favorite social media page (facebook, twitter, digg, what ever).
Promote us on forums, use your referral ID if allowed, or your username.
You must Agree to "Terms of Services" of Sponsor Providers

Upgrades
Upgrades are not available.

Http://www.post2host.eu

I used to own this website, but sold it to the current owners.
I am advertising it here to help them out a bit to attracked some extra high quality traffic.

Sander used to be the owner, but he sold the site :( and basically its a ghost town, i managed to make the req's for the rdp, but its so bad, idk if i'll be able to keep it. or if i'm gonna even get one.

Are you back the owner of this site?
no I am not, just helping with a little promotion.
Sander used to be the owner, but he sold the site :( and basically its a ghost town, i managed to make the req's for the rdp, but its so bad, idk if i'll be able to keep it. or if i'm gonna even get one.
You should complain on their website instead.
You didn't do that for what ever reason, so they can't improve anything if they don't know of any issues.

no I am not, just helping with a little promotion.

You should complain on their website instead.
You didn't do that for what ever reason, so they can't improve anything if they don't know of any issues.

Sander, its not something admins can rly fix, it's up to the users whether they wanna post. it would be better if users posted more and showed more action, but the way it is now, its not good, and even the main admin is inactive, so posting a complaint even there wont help.

Website has been closed down by the inactive staff. They say because of the people that used their free vpses didn't place any reviews.

the admin is a liar and a scammer, there is reviews posted and everyone knows it.

i have seen rdp and vps reviews, therefore, he be squished, by the maul of truth.

Post2Host Forum - Free Windows VPS and RDP
This bulletin board is currently closed. The Administrator has specified the reason as to why below.
Free users use LowVM VPS and never post a review anywhere.

Well, I thought this would happen.

The site now says this:
Looking for a new Idea.. Forum will open as soon as possible(2 - 3 days)

Well, I guess we will wait and see. :biggrin2:

Back