• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free VPS Request

hackevo

Hi FWS!
I would kindly want to request a FREE Vps.
It will be used for AFK'ing my gaming account.
Any specs would do, I just need admin rights.

I won't use it in any illegal Matter.
PLEASE!!!

Thank you very much
( If you want, as a token of appreciation, I will put a linkback of you in my site. My site is growin :) )

Thank you again

AFKing a gaming account?

Are you planning on using a script that will play a character when you are not on the comp, which is illegal in 99% of mmorpgs?

Ahh a Runescape Botter I presume?

No matter what game, use your ingame currency to buy one, since your obviously a botter some people offer VPS for ingame cash.

Hi FWS!
I would kindly want to request a FREE Vps.
It will be used for AFK'ing my gaming account.
Any specs would do, I just need admin rights.

I won't use it in any illegal Matter.
PLEASE!!!

Thank you very much
( If you want, as a token of appreciation, I will put a linkback of you in my site. My site is growin :) )

Thank you again

Hi,

FeHosting.com would be more then happy to give you a Free VPS Server. the specs will not be high as you would know by Free =)

But this is a good way to show these users of our uptime and support we give to our Unmanaged clients.

If you would like this server email me at michael @ fehosting.com or open a sales ticket with us at http://billing.fehosting.com/ and let them know about this post so we can help you out.

-FeHosting.com

Back