• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Vps Needed

Well I got a centos if you can use that alright but still I can't really use a centos five for what I need >_> so if u want to give it a try alright.

Also I didn't remember to specify that the kind of vps I need is windows ............ Also if you can find a no cost windows great or something very inexpensive .............. thanks

can anybody provide me a free vps deal
jst need starter plans from you experts
with 512mb ram n disk space even 1gb is enough

can anybody provide me a free vps deal
jst need starter plans from you experts
with 512mb ram n disk space even 1gb is enough

You should open your own topic, lots of people don't read this one.
Also explain why you need a free vps and what you will do in return.

i get a window vps server

here the detail

1 vCPU Core
512mb Dedicated RAM
15gb Disk Space
1TB Bandwidth
1Gbps Uplink
RAID10 SATA Disks
1 IPv4 Address

here vps internet speed

you only need make 20 post and 20 post per month

go to nationservers.org or post4server.tk

dude you again about .tk why you hate .tk domain so much..
we use both free and paid domain..

like when you host a post to host service with .eu domain and i meet requirements and you never give me a window vps and wasted my time posting on you website after couple week later you sold you website and your paid hosting and you resold post2vps.info to little kid because that website have to much spam bot

sandy k trustworthy... NOT!

dude you again about .tk why you hate .tk domain so much..
we use both free and paid domain..

The issue with .tk domains is simple. What legitimate, trustworthy company, can't afford $7-10/year for a real TLD? I spent twice that on lunch today.

Could you imagine Microsoft.tk or Google.tk or Youtube.tk? Legitimate enterprises have no problem investing in real domain names. Kiddie hosts and "companies" that usually aren't even legitimate companies use free domain names.

nationserves.org and post4server.tk is not a company
i have fun offer free stuff to my member

i paid for my .org domain cost around $10
i paid for my vps
i paid for my .net domain for 50 cent

and people that trust my site they give me a good comment

Back