• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Vps Needed

DarkBeast

Hello guys I really want a vps. I don't have the money to purchase one. The reason I need a vps is to host my game wish I am creating. The server requires a vps. I don't have the money to purchase one but I can offer to post ad of anything on my site maybe a persons adsense account I don't know depending what the person wants. I don't have anything really I could offer but if someone has a request they would want please ask me.
The things I need are
-minium 10mb diskspace low right
-I am not sure about the bandwidth it would use but I think it would something around 3GB per month
If you would like to discuss more about this or would like to give me the free vps you contact me by
Skype -darkbeast4990
Email - james.santana123@galaxinaproductions.tk or james.santana123@yahoo.com
Please reply with questions and answers .

please understand that it is quite hard for you to get a VPS for free, and if you get it, it will usually only last for very short term only.
consider getting those cheap VPS instead of asking for a free ones...

Doubt you will get a free VPS, but i have looked for you and found this for $3.50 ( I don't own it )

2 vCPU Cores
256MB Dedicated RAM
256MB vSwap Memory
10GB Disk Space
250GB Bandwidth

$3.50 monthly
https://simpleno.de/openvz.php

Apart from the forum posting one what dmmcintyre3 posted you wont get any cheaper then that.

Also I forgot to specify that the type of vps I need is windows ............ Also if you can find a free windows great or something very cheap .............. thanks

Also I forgot to specify that the type of vps I need is windows ............ Also if you can find a free windows great or something very cheap .............. thanks

That changes things...a lot. Not only is the Windows license generally not free, but you are also greatly increasing the amount of RAM you need to run the VPS. You're looking at an absolute minimum of 512mb, really 1GB if you want even marginal performance.

What kind of game is it? What is your current website? What are the traffic statistics for your website, etc.?

Well have y'all heard of the eclipse engine . I am using that engine to make my game . If y'all haven't heard of it look at this touchofdeathforums.com . I think y'all can get a better view of what I need. Also @wswd I don't really need it for my website I need it more for my game if it can host my site great but I preffer just for game cause vps are expensive :(.

It's a game I have made well am still working on with the eclipse engine. It's a 2d mmorpg. It's not gonna be something big maybe max 10-20 players a day that's if we get lucky . I think that will help y'all get a better view of what I want.

screenshots
Start MENU
galaxinaproductions[dot]tk/files/imagehost/pics/58d812c298e4ace965c41c592c0038e1[dot]png
Server
galaxinaproductions[dot]tk/files/imagehost/pics/a9f8c5a9fa88a96759e925ca07d24f91[dot]png
Ingame
galaxinaproductions[dot]tk/files/imagehost/pics/44f5e1dfe475e1df8d9cbb9b4940cab9[dot]png

Euhm... I can't see those on a smartphone. Can't you just add the screenshots without the DOT ---- between it?

And what team? You got a team now?

HAHA I got over that I am gonna start working and I already got that domain I am gonna work hard on this game also polilos would a centos vps be ok ? Also if you want to run a host get a reseller there is lots of free resellers.

He has been offered a reseller account many times, but he doesn't want it. He wants to start a free host and keeps begging for his own VPS for it every few weeks.

Can u tell me why you want a vps and not a normal reseller? They are both the same if you explain to me I might be able to help you but why vps when u can use a reseller?

Can u tell me why you want a vps and not a normal reseller? They are both the same if you explain to me I might be able to help you but why vps when u can use a reseller?

Because of the root shell.

Plus, I never asked for a VPS on this trhread. I just asked if I can be an OP/Mod/Admin on your server.

Back