• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free voicemail

Mrh0ax

i signed up with a free voicemail service, it gives you a free voice mail number in yoru area

onebox.com

anyone know where i can get a 1-800 number for free?

so my users can send me a free voicemail on their money

yea ureach gives out 1-877 and 1-866 numbers. BUT(yes, there is a but) ... you need a credit card to validate it! It kinda sucks for people who don't have a CC.

Originally posted by KNK
yea ureach gives out 1-877 and 1-866 numbers. BUT(yes, there is a but) ... you need a credit card to validate it! It kinda sucks for people who don't have a CC.

I just signed up for an account at Ureach (though I won't use it for anything, don't know why I signed up) and they didn't ask me for credit card information

I think they do if you upgrade to a non-pin toll-free #

The place I used to recommend that was free and didn't set limits on things seems to have stopped offering the non-pin toll-free #. Pity.

I have this page bookmarked, info may/may not be accurate, who knows. Use at own risk...
http://www.freefax.itgo.com/faxlist.htm

i signed up for ureach back when it was in beta testing..

they assigned me my own 1-877 number.. (without a pin).. and i've still got it with no charge.. its pretty nice..

so now i've got my own 1-877-###-#### voicemail number..

Originally posted by Jerry
i signed up for ureach back when it was in beta testing..

they assigned me my own 1-877 number.. (without a pin).. and i've still got it with no charge.. its pretty nice..

so now i've got my own 1-877-###-#### voicemail number..

Same here ... But you still don't get al lthe advantagesthat they offer now. Like you can make calls with your toll free number and some other things.

Just note that ureach (I'm guessing) is no bargin when ti comes to toll-free anything. You may do better with traditional services. I pay 5.5 cents inbound on my toll-free. Just watch the costs of using these services too much. I know the first 30 minutes are free (or so it was), but I thought the charges after the 30 minutes were a bit high.

I used getmessage.com for a while ..but they sorta disappeared :( I haven't tried one of my old accounts but Echobuzz was good on a low end scale ...only allowing 20 messages per box, and you had to delete them before you could receive any more...

I think Freewebspace.net should branch out to indexing this other stuff too.. "Free Web Services" with fax, voicemail, email, free long distance, etc. etc... Just my 2 cents... but then all of that isn't free webspace now, is it? Oh well :)

man i can't sign up for any of these services :( cuz they're all for the us...i live in canada....do u know any for canada that give u a local number free?

Back