• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE Unlimited Webspace, Unlimited Bandwidth, FTP, PHP, Control Panel, Domain Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I were to set up a website, say on fishing with tips and news and the like... and it wasn't breaking any rules and there was no hotlinking and all files were to do with the website -

I can get as many people possible to my site and it doesn't matter how big my site gets or how much is being transfered?

sounds fair and good :)

SOUNDS good but nah i will give it a pass.

can't even get an account with the error not applicable to ur country crap if so then pls don't put the country name in the list then :mad:

Tricking this registration

Service Unavailable

Sorry, We are not accepting applications from your Country at this time.

This does NOT mean you have done something wrong
at the moment we only want signups from major English speaking countries
Please try again in a few weeks

You know what you can try? Try to put your country as US or Canada, and it'll let you register. Registered an account like that, but haven't tried if it works or not.
Anyways, about the unlimit space, I don't know if you would even have the patient to put 100 mb into it. The size transfer is quite low. :)

Re: Tricking this registration

Originally posted by mindhead
You know what you can try? Try to put your country as US or Canada, and it'll let you register. Registered an account like that, but haven't tried if it works or not.
Anyways, about the unlimit space, I don't know if you would even have the patient to put 100 mb into it. The size transfer is quite low. :)

We do manual checks on all accounts
You will be caught if you do that

Originally posted by HostUltra
  • Unlimited Data Transfer
  • Unlimited Disk Space
  • 100mbps Network Connection
  • Free Sub Directory ( hostultra.com/~you )
  • Free Domain Hosting ( yourdomain.com )
  • Browser and FTP Uploading
  • PHP
  • FREE MySQL Database! *
  • Hosting for Unlimited Domains w/ Unlimited Subdomains

Signup at http://www.hostultra.com/

* Limited time offer, you must ask for a database its not automatically given to you, there is no terms we accept everyone who asks for a database
For more info see: http://www.hostultra.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=403
free???You do not have a MySQL Database!
If you would like to purchase a MySQL Database for only $5 please:confused: :confused:

Antonio, at the time this thread was first started, it was available, now it isn't.

And megagente, putting the wrong country will not work :chinese2:

Originally posted by Daniel
Flat-file database would beat the shit out any SQL anyday. :p :D :rolleyes:

I don't think so. There have been test of how much a flat-file database can take compared to MySql. And MySql came out on top. It can handle more users at a higher demand than a flat-file database. I don'w have any links to prove it, but I have read about it before and have seen some tests on it. This also goes for the flat-file databases.

On registering with HostUltra when your not in a desired country all you do is this:

1. Find either a telenet or a proxy service that is in a perffered country. If you ar ein China make sure you are going thru a firewall and a proxy before you conet to the proxy or telnet server.
2. Sign up.

I don't know if HostUltra has a list of free proxies and telnet servers, but it does work if you do it right.

FREE or not ??

Originally posted by HostUltra
  • Free Sub Directory ( hostultra.com/~you )
  • Free Domain Hosting ( yourdomain.com ) .......
  • FREE MySQL Database! *
Originally posted by Antonio
free???You do not have a MySQL Database!
If you would like to purchase a MySQL Database for only $5 please:confused: :confused:

HostUltra say "free", member get information "paid",
whether MySQL is free or not, please ?? :confused:

Originally posted by Jan
Antonio, at the time this thread was first started, it was available, now it isn't.
It was available in dec, now it isn't. I will close this thread and maybe Eric can start a new one if he wishes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back