• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE Unlimited Webspace, Unlimited Bandwidth, FTP, PHP, Control Panel, Domain Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

HostUltra

• Unlimited Data Transfer
  • Unlimited Disk Space
  • 100mbps Network Connection
  • Free Sub Directory ( hostultra.com/~you )
  • Free Domain Hosting ( yourdomain.com )
  • Browser and FTP Uploading
  • PHP
  • Hosting for Unlimited Domains w/ Unlimited Subdomains

Signup at http://www.hostultra.com/

* Limited time offer, you must ask for a database its not automatically given to you, there is no terms we accept everyone who asks for a database
For more info see: http://www.hostultra.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=403

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by dsgdevil
but u need to buy ur own mysql.they dont come free

Without SQL PHP is useless. Although there are some PHP Scripts without SQL most of them require ...

Originally posted by Mattitude
hie, a question to ask.
do u accept master card debit card ? :confused:
Yes
Originally posted by Seldimis
Without SQL PHP is useless. Although there are some PHP Scripts without SQL most of them require ...
There are many uses for PHP that do not require mysql
It is possible to write to a file instead of using mysql (which is what cgi scripts do), just not alot of them are written for PHP

This is a good deal of course, but the bw comes at the price of .50 per GB so you have to add that two the 10 bucks per month.

If you read the thread title, you will see this is the free hosting that is being offered, not the paid version :eek:
FREE Unlimited Webspace, Unlimited Bandwidth, FTP, PHP, Control Panel, Domain Hosting

But I am sure hostultra would be happier if you signed up for the paid :p

Originally posted by Seldimis

Flat-file database would beat the shit out any SQL anyday. :p :D :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Jan
If you read the thread title, you will see this is the free hosting that is being offered, not the paid version :eek:

But I am sure hostultra would be happier if you signed up for the paid :p

I know I am simply saying its just like every other deal out there you can find some better ones...just adding that its not this super super deal lol

what the catch

hi may i know why i was not hosted there ...

the script say

"sorry we do not accept non-english speaking countries"
-Unsupport Region-

may i comment on this

what do you mean by saying Singapore is not a english speaking countries ?? Is this a kind of insult or discrimination ?
In fact , Singapore is a international recognise country with majority of singaporean speaking english ...

i hope you can allow people in singapore to host at your site ..

thks

Service Unavailable

Sorry, We are not accepting applications from your Country at this time.

This does NOT mean you have done something wrong
at the moment we only want signups from major English speaking countries
Please try again in a few weeks

I don't get it, I live in Australia and the Commonwealth Government only recognises English to be the language spoken here, therefore it is a bit of a contradiction to that message.

Oh well, not to worry

Can you show us a site that is hosted by your free service HostUltra, so that we can see what the pop-up is like?

*scratches head* Paid has 1gb of space, while free has unlimited? How does that work?

Originally posted by GlennKnows

*scratches head* Paid has 1gb of space, while free has unlimited? How does that work?

The free may have unlimited webspace but there is a filesize limit.

Both free and paid hosting have unlimited space and bandwidth

On the paid hosting package you pay for the bandwidth/space you use, but you can use as much as you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back