• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE Unlimited Webspace, Unlimited Bandwidth, FTP, PHP, Control Panel, Domain Hosting

HostUltra

• Unlimited Data Transfer
  • Unlimited Disk Space
  • 100mbps Network Connection (extreeeemly fast!)
  • Free Sub Directory ( hostultra.com/~you )
  • Free Domain Hosting ( yourdomain.com )
  • Browser and FTP Uploading
  • PHP
  • Hosting for Unlimited Domains w/ Unlimited Subdomains

Signup at http://www.hostultra.com/

What's the point? I did a trial signup and I got this message:
"Sorry, We are not accepting applications from your Country at this time.

This does NOT mean you have done something wrong
at the moment we only want signups from major English speaking countries
Please try again in a few weeks"

I am from a major English speaking country. I am educated in English although I am not white. I have even gone abroad for my 5-year tertiary studies in UK.

My visitors are not limited to english speaking countries. I have them all over the world. Sometimes I can't even read what they are writing. If they are going to be blocked, what would my site be used for?

Your sponsors are very narrow-minded, ancient-in-thinking type of creatures. I think you should educate them.

Best regards,
Ryan
(I even have an English name. LOL)

Oh, did I say that I am listening to "The Eminem Show" by Eminem while I was typing this?
:angry2:

Last edited:
Originally posted by HostUltra
100mbps Network Connection (extreeeemly fast!)
Why can't I feel the speed? It would've helped if the site loaded at all...

ok i want to see you start your own host now... its not that easy to run a host, especially a free one, ur gonna run through some downtime (or it is just you). dont be talkin unless u can do better :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Zash
lol, it wont even let me @ the signup page!!

thats a load of good

So far its not bad, I havent done much, but I will be uploading my site and adding domains later, not bad speeds at times.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You guys keep complaining about free hosts, well your lucky that there are free hosts, or else you guys wouldn't have a site now would you? IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE FREE HOSTING, STOP COMPLAINING AND GET PAID HOSTING:angry2: ! You can get decent hosting for $20usd a year from valcato.net, and amazing hosting at iminteractive.net :D

Originally posted by 7de5igns
You guys keep complaining about free hosts, well your lucky that there are free hosts, or else you guys wouldn't have a site now would you? IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE FREE HOSTING, STOP COMPLAINING AND GET PAID HOSTING:angry2: ! You can get decent hosting for $20usd a year from valcato.net, and amazing hosting at iminteractive.net :D

I got paid hosting at CrystalWeb for my main site, free for my little projects :D

Re: Re: FREE Unlimited Webspace, Unlimited Bandwidth, FTP, PHP, Control Panel, Domain Hosting

Originally posted by LeX
Why can't I feel the speed? It would've helped if the site loaded at all...
Ok, today it loaded blazing fast. Probably something went wrong the day I posted that. :eek:

Originally posted by 7de5igns

some people - like me - don't pay for hosts, because we have lives and aren't committed to our websites

Originally posted by tandoc

some people - like me - don't pay for hosts, because we have lives and aren't committed to our websites

So you spend your life posting in the FWS Forums? LOL, sorry just had to say it. :)

HostUltra, you might want to make that English test a bit trickier. Something like: "Give an example of an onomatopoeia" would be better. :)

i dont even know what that is :confused:

im not worried about it
since we added all our new signup protections there has been little abuse

i dont even know what that is :confused:

im not worried about it
since we added all our new signup protections there has been little abuse

What other sign-up protections do you have? I was able to sign-up successfully, no problems.

Originally posted by conkermaniac

What other sign-up protections do you have? I was able to sign-up successfully, no problems.

i dont tell what the protections are
because then people would be able to get around them easily

im guessing you didnt enter your correct address since we dont allow signups from china

i dont tell what the protections are
because then people would be able to get around them easily

im guessing you didnt enter your correct address since we dont allow signups from china

I entered my zip code of my address in the States.

Back