• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Transloader Script by Somik.org

somik

Some of us have really slow internet connections. Myne is only 248kbps. Downloading a large file and then re-uploading to another server becomes a real pain if the file is too large. How many times have you asked yourself "i wish i could transfer files from server to server directly". Well, the answer to your questions is transloader scripts.

We all have used rapidleech at some point in our life to transload files. Its a bulky script that gets you banned from almost any webhosting service cause its so resource intensive.

Then there is Transloader.com which asks for your ftp login details. You can give it to them, but will you feel safe doing so?

Then, there are 2 techniques to transfer files from one server to your server directly! They can be used on almost any web server. One of them is being used in a script i developed. It was for another server where they used protection against rapidleech. This script works flawlessly and best of all, its for free.

I first worked on it back in April 2009, now after 1 year, i have again upgraded the script with 3 methods to transfer files that works on almost all servers. I have also set an option to password protect the script.

Its a very simple script that can be used by anyone who owns a website. I myself use it to transfer files to my website. I also use it to back up my website to another server.

It can transfer a 100MB file in under 1 minute!

Give it a try and let me know how it is working out for you! :)

-----------------

Download the script here:
Code:
http://www.somik.org/requests/transloader.zip

-----------------

This is brought to you by Somik.org

Last edited:
Back