• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Teamspeak Hosting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracker

PROFILE NOT FOUND
Staff member
NLC
Hello first off we can offer you a free teamspeak server upto 50 slots

We can offer you a free teamspeak

To get a 10 slot server you will need to, register on the forums, and make at least 15 posts each month, if you do not reach your 15 posts each month the server will be terminated. A 15 slot teamspeak server will require you to make 20 posts on the forum a month and so on:

Server Slot Size Posts Required
10------------------------15
20------------------------25
30------------------------35
40------------------------45
50------------------------55

The smallest server we will host is 10 slots and the largest is 50

We also have the anti hack mod that will keep people from recording on your server getting SA without being registerd and it can move idlers to a channel. To get this Mod it is and extra 5 posts per month

also our custom webadmin is another 5posts per month

visit the site FREE TS SERVERS

CLICK HERE TO CONNECT TO THE COMMUNITY TEAMSPEAK
***Must have teamspeak rc2 installed***

i vas in my TS server and get post :
telnet.ripper: TS Server Renewal All users that have a free teamspeak will need to send an email to poke40111@gmail.com with the following: Server IP: Username on the Forums: Admin User Name: If you fail to do so your TeamSpeak Server will be shut down and you will have to re submit another application to get it back.
what i should to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back