• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free submissions to over 200000 search engines

Originally posted by Valuablehost
Is there so many search engines??

:)

kühlen Sie - nicht. wem die Hölle wanna bei allem die. Sie nur Notwendigkeit, bei den Hauptfünf einlegen würde - bei acht. und möglicherweise bei einigen anderen einzulegen ab

Originally posted by Vegsa
Free website submission to over 200000 search engines and large amount of mySQL database when you sign up with our selected hosting plans @ http://www.byzhosting.com.

ich denke, daß Sie ein Paar zu vielen null dort! gesetzt haben!
und es gibt immer eine Verriegelung. und auch sein falscher Titel Gewinde.

oh yeah there are alot of search engines out there, believe me. and for the other guy what doesnt speak english, i dont understand what you mean.

Originally posted by cdudeuk18

kühlen Sie - nicht. wem die Hölle wanna bei allem die. Sie nur Notwendigkeit, bei den Hauptfünf einlegen würde - bei acht. und möglicherweise bei einigen anderen einzulegen ab

bablefished:

cool - not whom hell wanna with everything those. It only necessity, with which main five would insert - with eight and possibly with some different to insert off

Re: Re: free submissions to over 200000 search engines

Originally posted by cdudeuk18

ich denke, daß Sie ein Paar zu vielen null dort! gesetzt haben!
und es gibt immer eine Verriegelung. und auch sein falscher Titel Gewinde.

babelfished:

I think that her a pair to many zero there! set! and there is always an interlock and also its false title threads.

There are zillions of search engines and few that the majority of people use. Links to your site from other sites may increase your ranking in one that counts however, and who knows, excpet for the loads of spam that you'd get from submitting, an extra link somewhere that no one will ever click on probably can't hurt, though it won't do you much good.

Yeah, I thought you only spoke German, so it was the best I could do. I realize now that you speak English, and will just remove any German messages next time.

Forget it...it just doesn't work. You can submit your site to 1 billion search engines and it won't increase your traffic, simply because 99.9999999999% of them are scam. All that will happen is that your email account is rendered useless by all the spam that you'll receive...

Get your site listed in the major searchengines, especially Yahoo, Google, Altavista. Manual submission may be advantageous.

We are aware of the spam, that's when we submit the sites we're never use customer's email so they are free of all spams.

Originally posted by Chicken
Yeah, I thought you only spoke German, so it was the best I could do. I realize now that you speak English, and will just remove any German messages next time.

OK . i do speak english , however .... its not my first language

OK , i'm spanish , but i live in english ( for the moment anywayz )

Spanish > German > French > English

So its easier for me to speak in one of the languages before English , Sorry :D

Back