• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free SubDomains

hunney

I am currently offering free subdomains, with a $5.00 set-up fee. If you mention this post, I will waive the set-up fee. See my site (in my sig line) for more info about the sub-domains.

thanks!
-----------Edited------------
I read the rules, just very used to boards that have a 15 minute edit window.

I am now changing the sub-domain hosting to no charge, if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
I have to set up the updater tool as well as the site.
(as I said, this is a test, will prolly just cut the whole thing)

I am still learning what the public wants and doesn't want.

Amazing what some ppl expect (including myself sometimes)

People who talk to themselves in real life is one thing, but people who talk to themselves on forums is just downright distrbing. :eek:

Originally posted by Bruce
People who talk to themselves in real life is one thing, but people who talk to themselves on forums is just downright distrbing. :eek:

Now that's sig material!

I removed the other posts because if you had read the rules you would have seen this
We have special rules for this forum which include:

1. Only one new thread per week per host allowed
2. Don't push your own thread up
3. Web hosts are not allowed to reply to another web hosts thread, unless it's an offer for servers which the web host is honestly interested in.
Any changes to your offers should be in your original post. Hit the edit button to make the changes.

Back