• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Space to test Drupal

Abush

DP MAC SC UC...
NLC
Hey guys,
I need Free space to setup and test a drupal site. Please let me know if you can offer me the following.

250mb space
1gb BW/mo
Cpanel with at least 2 mySQL DBs
Subdomain.
Thanks much.

other people can view your site when you use xammp im running a site with it right now and people can access it

actualy no. im running extremegames.tk from my computer and xammp can be put up using a domain and redirect it to your ip and forword the ports. dang you guys should read up on xampp befor you say this

That's now just a home server on your home line, that's different.

You can try post2host.org though, Abush.
The smallest shared plan is only 7 posts.

Hard Disk: 500mb
Bandwidth: 5000mb
MySQL: Unlimited
Email: Unlimited
FTP Account: Unlimited
Cost: 7 posts

Hi, SiteFrost.com can host you.

For 3 posts/month, I can give you plan A:
200 MB Space/2 GB BW/2x Features
cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin

For 10 posts/month, I can give you plan B:
1 GB Space/10 GB BW/10x Features
cPanel/Fantastico/Installatron/RvSkin

Fantastico & Installatron will help you to install Drupal in seconds! :)

Visit SiteFrost.com to signup.
Visit this page for plan details & more plans: http://sitefrost.com/pages.php?page=hostingplans.
Visit this page for server information: http://sitefrost.com/showthread.php?tid=416.

Thanks.

Last edited:
TheWebWorld can easily provide you with it.

For your requirements we recommend:
TTWW Baby
300MB Webspace
3000MB / month Bandwidth
10x of all features
Shared IP address ( Upgradable to Dedicated IP for $2/mo )
25 TWW Cash
cPanel
Fantastico & Installatron
No Ads
24/7 Live and/or Forum Support
Apply
More Info
MORE RESELLER PLANS: http://www.thewebworld.org/forum/tww...ing-plans.html (SCROLL DOWN)

We can also do custom plans.
If you want can do VPS hosting + Windows hosting but this will cost a very small fee :).

0bones.com - start your website for zero bones!

Hello,

You should check out our webmaster's social network at 0bones.com. 0bones provides you with everything you need to start your website and is a 100% free service.

We even have a field in our signup form that will automatically install Drupal on your site right when your webspace is activated. This means Drupal will be accessible at your URL right out of the box.

Our plan should work for you:
500MB Disk Space
10GB Bandwidth
1 MySQL database ( I can increase this to 2 for you if you PM me after signup )
You get a free .zerobones.com sub domain...or you can use your own domain name if you have one.

0bones is the only social web host! This means whenever you post anything to our site, you leave link backs to your website and 0bones profile. This is a great source of steady traffic to your website...and did I mention its FREE?

Need more info? Check out the 0bones Tour!

Back