• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Space Needed

I need some small space:

< 2GB Space
< 2GB Bandwidth
At least 5 subdomains
At least 5 mysql databases

I don't want to post on any forums, and I don't want ads on my site.

This is a development site, there will be no traffic, just a place for me to edit and view my sites.

If you would like to try us out we offer 1GB of space. If you have 1$ USD you can pay one time to upgrade to 2GB of space. We have a different model for paying but we will always offer 1GB of space for free and unmetered bandwidth. Instant Sign up at FeediaCo

Are you looking for the web hosting storage?? if it yes means then infinityfree company will give more free space web hosting storage so you can try it.

Our company provides Free 1GB Linux hosting in which you can get 1GB storage space, 5 Email accounts and more features. Check our plans through this link : https://hosting.india.to. There is no fix time period for the Free hosting, you can use it as long as your nameserver pointing to our server or you are using our services.

I offer free cPanel web hosting with unlimited traffic/bandwidth monthly.
If you need let me know! Send me a private message.
Thanks

Back