• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Small VPS-please read this

webgivers

Hello All,

I'm Karthik, owner of a P2H community. I am out to search for a sponsorer who could give me an free VPS. With my present sponsorer there is lot of problem with uptime and there is prolbem with WHMreseller.

With my present sponsorer I had done a deal that I would work for him as a marketing staff and also I would place banners of them on mine and direct the premium customers to Them. I was successfull in this. I would also do the same deal with you and will try my hard to redirect the customers of mine to yours. So please consider and place your offers here

Thank You

Check out MyFreeHost, we offer free VPS in exchange for posting.

\/\/\/\/\/ Site link below \/\/\/\/\/

How large of a VPS do you need? If I gave you one with a blank OS (CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian, Gentoo, etc...) install do you know what to do with it? How large is your hosting community? I understand with the downtime, many of your clients are at present unhappy, but do you have any testimonials from the past?

Last edited:
Thanks all

How large of a VPS do you need? If I gave you one with a blank install do you know what to do with it? How large is your hosting community? Do you have any testimonials?

Hi azoundria,

I really don't know how large the VPS should be. I had a little experiance with VPS. My hosting community was destroyed due to my previous host which suddenly closed. So I am starting again

I think if you are starting the web host, you'll need minimum of 256MB RAM & 5GB of space. But it's not sufficient if you are going to use cpanel. You'll need at least 384MB RAM for that.

With my present sponsorer I had done a deal that I would work for him as a marketing staff and also I would place banners of them on mine and direct the premium customers to Them

How many active free clients do you have? Do you have any banner conversion stats?

I have said already that my previous hosting services was destroyed due to my previous host's sudden close down. I don't what you mean by banner conversion stats but I can place banners of yours on my website

Thank You

I think if you are starting the web host, you'll need minimum of 256MB RAM & 5GB of space. But it's not sufficient if you are going to use cpanel. You'll need at least 384MB RAM for that.

Most likely 4 GB to have a really steady host... 384 MB can host, but slow as hell to load pages and accounts.

I have said already that my previous hosting services was destroyed due to my previous host's sudden close down. I don't what you mean by banner conversion stats but I can place banners of yours on my website

Thank You

I thought you said you moved everyone to another host? Or was that other host the one that closed down?

By banner conversion stats I mean how many views and clicks the banners were getting, but if you're starting over, it's not relevant.

I thought you said you moved everyone to another host? Or was that other host the one that closed down?

By banner conversion stats I mean how many views and clicks the banners were getting, but if you're starting over, it's not relevant.
I had moved nearly 100 free clients to different hoster.

I had placed my banners at the top of my site, so all my site visitors were viewing the banners and the banner had nearly 30 clicks a day

Last edited:
Back