• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free small but good hosting needed!

I currently need a good free host with following requirements:
- Secure, stable, fast (This is MOST important)
- Fast response/support (This is VERY important)
- Space: only 50MB
- Bandwidth: 1GB (upgradeable later)
- cPanel with Cron Jobs and "mutt" must be enabled (to send auto-backup files to my email). NO Fantastico needed!
- Unlimited FTP, MySQL DBs, Subdomain, Email Alias/forwarder, Mailling List.
- At least 5 Parked Domains, 5 Add-on Domains
- php_flag is allowed in .htaccess (to turn on register_globals)
- FreeType (in GD module) is enable (example here: http://tinhtoi.net/phpinfo.php )
- No posting required

+ Is my web eligible to be hosted?

To see if my website is eligible or not, please take a look at www.vnsong.net (my website in your host will be the same as it). This is stats of my website in current month: http://vnsong.net/stats.jpg
+ What is my website about?
My website is about Vietnamese songs (LEGAL music certainly). [EDITED] I will NOT store my music files in your host. Of course, my music files are all LEGAL![/EDITED] If you still doubt it, contact me by my contacts below or in my profiles. I am responsible for my website! If you are reported about any illegal things and if it is true, you can terminated it without a notice/warning!​
+ What is the main language in my website?
Currently, my website is in Vietnamese but I will add English as the second language later (not planned/scheduled yet).
+ What is in return?
In return, I will place your logo (logo width will be auto resized to 120px) at the second box from the bottom of the left column. Contact me if you want me place other ads!
+ What is my contacts?
You can contact me by any in my profiles. If you do not want to open/view my profile, I will give it out here:
- YIM: buileminh_vn
- MSN: buileminh@msn.com
- AIM: blmvn (@aol.com)
- Email: blm.net@gmail.com
If you want more, feel free to contact me then ask me anything you want to know.

Last edited:
To UnionDance: I can not find your MSN :)
To Mogadishu:
Q. What Languages are Allowed to be hosted here ?
A. We HOST Sites JUST in ENGLISH Or ROMANIAN LANGUAGE (ONLY)NO.
My website is in Vietnamese :(

Hello,
I might be interested of hosting your website depending on it's content/design. I can offer you the required amount of space and bandwidth and as many MySQL databases, e-mail accounts and other features as you need (I usually set those features to unlimited).

I can currently offer your CPanel/Fantastico or Plesk control panels depending on how mutch you have planned to grow, the plesk server is nearly 100% occupied (I NEVER overcrowd my servers, so you might have to move if you choose Plesk now or wait for a new Plesk server). Last quarter I had an average uptime of 99.986% and a very low average load on my servers.

Ofcource I will upgrade your account when needed.

Server specs:
Dual opteron or dual Xeon
At least 2GB of ram
RAID or daily backups
SATA or SCSI harddrives depending on hosted sites
Located in the US at Theplanet, FDC or Savvis

If you need any more information, don't hesitate to contact me.
If you are interested in my offer, contact me for more information.

Best Regards
Oskar Andersson
oskare100 [at] gmail [dot] com

Back