• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Shoutcast hosting - any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think about free shoutcast hosting service?
We have software/scripts developed for shoutcast hosting - with PayPal micropayments support (premium, additional features).

Is there any bigger competitor ?

Well, i only know for some of the free shoutcast providers: Hosting-Shack, FreeStreamHosting & Listen2MyRadio.

Thanks [MC], I have known Listen2Myradio only. Anyway, listen2myradio and freestreamhosting.org - both looks little outdated and non-modern (no offense). I think about something... more web2.0 ( ;) ), more social ( and again, we have software/backend ready). Do you think it could be profitable?

FreeStreamHosting & Listen2MyRadio == NO

I have used both of them, and they WWWAAAAYYY oversold.... The servers were slower than ****... The other one I used was really nice.... But it went paid a couple months back.

You would pwn if you offer it. Trust me!
But be aware if you put Auto Dj as enabled, because copyrighted songs may be on it.

Do you offer a software or service? If you are offering software... I might be interested in any offers :)

If I were you I would try to do the search on the digitalpoint forums. I believe I have seen a lot of stuff there related to the request you have
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back