• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free resellers

WMSpecialties

At WebMedia Specialties you are able to get Free windows resellers. The plan includes mysql, php, asp.net, asp, perl,email boxes, and the HELM control panel. The catch is that the resellers are only 50mb and 500mb of Bandwidth. You may upgrade in the control panel to increase the space on your account when you get the money from selling your base starting accounts:
1 GB of bandwidth $1.50 Every Month

10 More FTP Accounts $0.75 Every Month

10 More MySQL databases $1.50 Every Month

100 MB more of Diskspace $0.75 Every Month

5 Frontpage installations $0.50 Every Month

5 More POP3 e-mail boxes $0.50 Every Month

One additional Domain $0.50 Every Month

Please msn messenger me for more details.

Last edited:
Yeah guys...come on...you can buy bandwidth and space for extremely high prices simply because they give you 50mb of space and 500mb of bandwidth.

I wouldn't call this much of a free reseller, considering the prices for upgrading.

3.75 for 500mb of space
7.50 for 5gb of bandwidth

11.25 total for 550mb of space, 5.5gb bw.

Still, I think this would be great for someone with no idea of what they are doing with a reseller, if they wanted to learn. It's a no risk deal to begin with and they can get a feel around HELM.

Good if you're a n00b trying to learn, probably not if you're trying to make a lot of money.

TehGuy said:
Still, I think this would be great for someone with no idea of what they are doing with a reseller, if they wanted to learn. It's a no risk deal to begin with and they can get a feel around HELM.
exactly, this is for people that are just starting and don't want to pay to learn simple reseller stuff. We offer 500mb and 10gb of Bandwidth for $4/month. In addition, our largest reseller account that we offer is 5gb of disksapce and 50gb of bandwidth that is $22.95/month.

Last edited:
Back