• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Reseller, small limits, small account limit.

I host a couple of websites, there nothing big, mainly to create my php/myslq programming scripts, so I need somewhere to host them.

I do give my friends access to some scripts so I dont want to give them access to everything on the account, hense the request for a reseller.

Wont be selling/giving out accounts, Can put your banner on the main public domain, others will just be for staff, so theres no worry of bandwidth.

Hello, CrazyShooter,

So you basically need the permissions to be separated, but don't need all the functionality of a reseller account, right? Hostalope does not offer reseller plans, but I think you can actually make your project work with one of our standard hosting accounts. You can have one control panel log in (1 account), but create multiple FTP accounts within. Assign each FTP account to a particular folder, which contains the files that only they should have access to. When that FTP user logs in, he will only have access to the files in that particular directory and nothing else.

800 mb disk space, 15gb bandwidth
cPanel control panel (optional)
Direct Admin control panel (optional)
Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP 5
FFmpeg, Image Magick, phpMyAdmin, webmail, customizable spam protection.
Unlimited domains/subdomains.
Up to 20 e-mail accounts and 10 databases.
Mailing lists available.

We will work with you to get this setup if you wish. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me here: http://hostalope.com/contact.html

Hi,

I can make special package for you.

Reseller Hosting Plan
2Gb Webspace
20Gb Bandwidth
Creat x10 accounts
Cpanel Control Panel
USA, New York

Let's PM me or just drop your domain and email us sales@stakhost.com

Regard,

Hi,

I can offer you a special package. Please PM me or send an email to info@jencohost.com if you are interested in contacting me.

Free Reseller Hosting Plan
10 Gb of webspace
25 Gb of Bandwidth
Accounts creation allowance: 20
CPanel Control Panel
Server location: USA
All advanced cpanel features: like softaculous and xTra

If you allow to post text-link ("Hosting by UpReseller") on footer, we can offer you this special reseller package:

5Gb Webspace
20Gb Bandwidth
Creat Unlimited Hosting Accounts
Cpanel/WHM Control Panel

PM me or send an email to sales@upreseller.com.

Regard,

Back