• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Reseller Hosting

WMSpecialties

The reseller account includes a windows 2003 server with the helm control panel. To learn about more, please contact Robert with MSN messenger or email him. There is currently no automatic form to sign up with because the reseller needs to be reviewed before entering. In addition only two participants are allowed in this free give away. The server also includes mysql, php, perl, asp, asp.net, file manager, Account manager & more...
The catch is you must rate the service and give us feed back on our new server.

no, sorry it is free. You don't get it free forever. One of the customers said right there they got it free and that is how it is.

If you think that's retarded, that makes me think you are retarded. You can't just give away a ton of reseller accounts. It's not financially viable. You don't want your host to end up like Angel Networkz, do you?

Regards,

I gave two reseller accounts away for free, when any one sees free they jump on it. I got a response from two people within 30 mins. We are still giving away reseller accounts, but they are not as big as the two accounts we gave away. For four dollars a month you can recieve 500MB of diskspace and 5GB of bandwidth. Please contact webmediaspecialties@msn.com via msn messenger for more detail. In addition you can get 50MB of diskspace and 500MB of Bandwidth for free. If you want more space you can upgrade for a small fee. To get the most out of money though $4/month is the way to go. Any Questions please email me at Sales@webmediaspecialties.com

Last edited:
Back