• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE Reseller Hosting! NO ADS! High Quality *NEW* Fast Server located at Softlayer DC

ZoomCities

IT Community
NLC
:welcome: :angel: :wave: We have already given away 20 x Free Reseller Hosting this June!! Now, This July 2007...

ZoomCities IT Community is proud to present yet again that we are giving away not only Domain Names & Fast, Stable and Reliable cPanel Hosting, but this July 2007, we are giving away 20 x FREE Reseller Hosting! (WHM) You heard that right :cool2: Applications are hot.. :fork: So Apply now while you can!

For more information about these Free Services (Domain Name, cPanel & WHM Reseller Hosting) that ZoomCities is offering please visit our website, http://www.zoomcities.com, read the announcements, register and join our humble and fun IT Community. You will then enjoy the rest of your life :)

Take advantage of these genuine offers and be the first one of the limited people to experience it! Experience the difference with ZoomCities Hosting. Where else can you find these unique offers but ZoomCities! :) The Server you will be hosted on is called "Neutron" and it is located in the Softlayer Datacenter. It uses the fastest and latest server hardware and software available! You will also get the latest WHM version 11 and more.. We can host your own domain or you can choose from the following available ZoomCities Domains:

1. zoomcities.ws
2. zoomcities.us
3. zoomcities.in
4. zoomcities.name
5. zoomcities.co.uk
6. zoomcities.eu

We are also currently giving away 800 Awesome Premium Joomla Templates! and 10 x Domain Names!! :)

If you want reliability, stability and peace of mind with your hosting, you need ZoomCities!

Visit our website now for more information! http://www.zoomcities.com

Thanks! :beer:

Zac

A. Are they reliable?

B. Are they the type of host that has been around for awhile or are they the type that is new and wont be here in a couple months?

WHM accounts at ZooCities are great. Something worth at least $10 a month on the market for free. The server itself is lightning fast, WHM/cPanel v11 with full Fantastico and RVskin. One of the best servers I know. And definitely the best one you can get for free :)

Who said they made those templates? Where did you seen that Adz.?

On their site in the actual topic. Oh well, I don't care now, I reported it, end of.

On their site in the actual topic. Oh well, I don't care now, I reported it, end of.

We never said anything that we have made those templates. We have purchased them with reseller rights, and instead of reselling them we are just giving them away to deserving members.

Do what ever makes your lousy day happy :cool2:

Zac

Last edited:
For one, they're saying they made the "800 free joomla templates", they're from http://www.joomla24.com/ ! And I have reported the site because of this.

I have read the entire thread and no mention was made on Zac claiming ANY sort of credit for the templates.

Also Zoomcities has been a relaible webhost for over 2 years, and looks like they will be continuing to provide great service. To me, besides good uptime and good servers, a community where the webmaster is very active is an important thing. At least you know you will be able to post support and have it actually answered.

I would recommend Zac and Zoomcities

**cleaned up thread quite a bit. Please do not make me be a fire marshal for any more flame wars ;)

Back