• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Reseller Hosting!! Get 2gb/50gb cpanel/whm FREE with no posting required!

build-a-host

321Hosted.com
NLC
I have some extra space left over on one of my VPS servers and I have decided to go ahead and put it to good use by offering free cpanel/whm reseller accounts!

What you get depends on what you are willing to offer in return. Here are the standard packages I am offering:

Free 1
Requires: 1 x 468x60 banner on all pages of your website(s).
Disc Space: 1GB
Bandwidth: 20GB

Free 2
Requires: 1 x 728x90 banner on all pages of your website(s).
Disc Space: 2GB
Bandwidth: 40GB

Free 3

Requires: 1 x 728x90 banner on all pages of your website(s) & 1 text link on all pages.
Disc Space: 3GB
Bandwidth: 75GB

Free 4
Requires: 1 x 468x60 banner on all pages of you and your clients website(s).
Disc Space: 4GB
Bandwidth: 90GB

Free 5
Requires: 1 x 728x90 banner and 1 text link on all pages of you and your clients website(s).
Disc Space: 5GB
Bandwidth: 115GB

If you need more disc space and/or bandwidth, contact me and we can work out some sort of deal!

All reseller accounts come with:

cPanel / WHM
Host Unlimited Domains
Unlimited Features (MySQL, Email, FTP. Addon/parked/subdomains etc etc.)
Free Sitebuilder for you and your clients
Free Shared SSL
Free Unbranded cPanel Video Tutorials
Free Custom Nameservers (NS1.yourdomain.com)
99.9% Uptime
PHP 4 & 5
Ruby on Rails
CGI/PERL/SSI
Ability to resell our SEO and Directory Submission services at your own prices, anonymously!
Overselling Enabled

Required Ads:
The banner ads are Yahoo Publisher Network ads. They act and appear in the same way as Google Adsense ads. You can change the colors of the ads to fit your website, but you cannot change anything else about the ad.

The text link will just be a small link that says "Powered By: blah blah blah". It won't be anything huge that will make your website look bad!

Requirements:
To be able to get a free reseller hosting account, you must meet the following requirements.

1. You MUST have a top level domain name. I will not accept any of those free domains such as .uni.cc or any of that. If you contact me and you have one of those free 2nd or 3rd level domains, I will just delete your email and go to the next!

2. You MUST use this for hosting. I am only offering these so people can try their hand at the hosting market, not so you can host all of your domains in one place!

3. You MUST place all required ads on your website(s) within 1 week of account creation.

4. You CANNOT request or tell your clients to click on the ads in anyway!

5. You CANNOT put anything illegal on my server. If you are found to have any illegal, nulled, or otherwise copyrighted material on your account it will be terminated without warning, SO DO NOT DO IT!

6. Your website(s) and all of your clients sites MUST be in English! This is not a racism thing, this is so I can monitor what is going on on all the accounts. If it was in some other language, I would have no clue if you had something illegal on there. You could be planning a nuclear attack and I'd have no way of knowing it!,,lol

Failure to comply with any of the above rules will result in account termination without warning! I am not going to chase people around asking them to get the ad placed, or remove a script, I will simply delete your account and give it to someone that will use it and obey the rules!

How do I get this?
Since I do not offer hosting anymore, I do not have a hosting website for you to order this from. So, what you must do is PM me here or email me at admin[AT]build-a-host[DOT]com with the following info:

1. Name
2. Age:
3. Email Address:
4. Domain Name:
5 Reseller Account Requested: (free 1, free 2, free 3, etc.)
6. What are you going to use the reseller for?:
7. Have you read the rules:
8. Do you agree to place the required ads on all pages of your website(s):

Thanks for taking the time to review my offer. If you have any questions about it, please feel free to email me at the address listed above, or PM me here.

Last edited:
I need you have good plans, but not good for only accept English. Why ? Because register host now not only members with English. You can see: Spanish, French, Japan, Chinese, Vietnamese at some websites. Which service you want keep ? I think, if you want creat 1 service, you need see: where ? who ? what for ?
You can see FreeSpaceVN.com. We host only Vietnamese. I think you need think about that. English, it 's good, but now not only you can develope these services..
Only that !

Because it's a FREE service, and I am not going to spend extra time translating someones page just to make sure they are following the rules. It has nothing to do with race, but if I can't tell what your saying, I can't monitor the server completely to keep it free of illegal scripts and scammers.

I understand your point "build-a-host", but I speak spanish (and English :lol:) and if I want open my own free hosting in your server I can't because you have these restriction of the languages. Your plans are excelents because you request ads and links and other hostings offer too free resellers, but they request posts per month. For example resellerslab.com (sorry for the spam). These hosting offer free reseller accounts but the biggest plan request 50 posts per month and 100 (or 150 I don't remember) to sign up in these plan. Isn't good accept only sites in english because in this forum a lot of users speak other languages as: spanish, chinese, french.

Please share whm cpanel for me ?!!

1. Name : longthienvuong
2. Age: 21
3. Email Address: ltv12a1@gmail.com
4. Domain Name: longthienvuong.com
5 Reseller Account Requested: free 2
6. What are you going to use the reseller for?: share hosting for member
7. Have you read the rules: yes i'm read tern
8. Do you agree to place the required ads on all pages of your website(s): yes i'm agree

Back