• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Reseller Account

J J

Vlexo.com has times where it offers 'free' reseller accounts. (Meaning you do not have to pay for a reseller account) Though we do have rules set in place where you have to do something to convince us that you qualify for an amazing reseller package.

So you ask what is a reseller package?

A reseller account is basically where you can create cPanel accounts. (cPanel.net for more reference)
You can create your own host, or give hosting to friends and family. Though these accounts have limited resources which means you cannot give to much away.

Usually I give free reseller accounts on promotion or when I give to friends or family. But I'm giving this a chance for people who I do not directly know.

So what do I have to do to get this 'reseller account'?

• Link back to us on every domain hosted under us: Sponsored by Vlexo.com Not doing so, will get your account terminated or either suspended with the discretion of which the admin is feels.
  • Agree to the Vlexo.com TOS. You must also READ it fully, if found you have not read it, your account will be suspended or terminated to the admins choice.
  • Register to the vlexo.com forums. - Post 30 posts and we will consider giving you an account on the bases that your posts/threads are substantial to our qualities that we define 'correct'. These posts are not to be "spam", we also define spam when we see it.
What will invalidate your chance of getting a reseller account.

• Posts are spam.
  • Abusing our emailing system.
  • Abusing Staff
  • Complaining to the highest degree.
  • Bad reputation
  • Having an Infraction level of more than 5.
Why?

We feel that users need a chance to experience being a host or either being able to host family and friends websites. It's not all about that though, it's to give a good reputation to Vlexo.com and for free hosting users to express good testimonials about us as will try our best to provide a fantastic service. - Vlexo.com will also grow this way by users being attracted to what we offer...hopefully in good will, users will spread the word and tell how good of service we provide. Vlexo.com is not a service which will shut down the next day, week or year we hope to become a legend or a host to be looked up to in the next upcoming years.

What do you get?
  • 5GB OF WEBSPACE
  • 50GB OF BANDWIDTH
  • Unmetered Features
  • PHP5 + Apache 2
  • cPanel 11/WHM (Web Hosting Manager)
  • 'Limited' Support
  • You get to create about 25 cPanel Account. (You can request more; though you will need to ask politely and give reasons why you need the extra cPanel Accounts)
  • And more...
Please refer your friends, if they want a trully awesome reseller account. Terms and Conditions are negotiable such as higher resource requests. I regulary check the forums, so please make yourself at home and make sure to follow the rules.

For Support, visit the support forums if you want private support visit the help desk.

Also to give a quick overview on how you can gain this account is to post 30 times on our support forums and after you gain access to a reseller you will have to add a text link on every main page hosted under us.

Thanks.

Last edited:
How to get free domain with free host? As you said, i can get domain.

You don't get a free domain. What else do you expect a free a cake? It's a reseller account, nothing more. You have to have your own domain.

when if finish the topics what can i do then

You post that you want a reseller account and I give you the neccasary information that you have to post to gain the reseller.

Please visit Vlexo.com for further help.

Last edited:
Of couse, reseller. But i want to know how to be reseller. And what i will get, a domain name is not much for reseller.
More, i had signed in your host, and i know it very slow!

Of couse, reseller. But i want to know how to be reseller. And what i will get, a domain name is not much for reseller.
More, i had signed in your host, and i know it very slow!

Hello,

I don't understand what you're getting at. As for our webserver being slow, I assure it's pretty fast if you run on a Broadband connection. Or you may have caught me at a time when I was rebooting the server.

You get a reseller account, where you can resell cPanel Hosting. You will need a domain name to apply for this. To get this account, you need to post 30 times on our support forums. Please read the original post carefully.

I Have been With VleXo For quite some tIme They Are Simply The Best !!!
If u Really need Quality Free Hosting .. Vlexo is the Best Choice 4 U.

Back