• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Premium Style Hosting

Hum, I don't think of 2 GB transfer as "Premium Style."

For me, "Premium Style" would be something like 50 GB transfer, 20 MySQL databases, 20 add-on domains . . . cPanel, etc.

Hum, I don't think of 2 GB transfer as "Premium Style."

For me, "Premium Style" would be something like 50 GB transfer, 20 MySQL databases, 20 add-on domains . . . cPanel, etc.

If you read my post correctly, it clearly states that plans can be upgraded by request when needed.
Plus, 200 MB of Space and 2 GB of Transfer is actually defined by any provider as Premium-Style hosting.

The problem these days is free host users expect too much and not use half of it.

jeesh. when some free hosting offers 50gb is that premium? no it called overselling. When some free hosting is overselling without ads or any kind of income is that called premium its called fly-over-night host or what we call " to good to be true". I don't want to start a flame wars i'm just stating that too many people expect from free host to get all the things they can get paid hosting.

Just my 2 cents

jeesh. when some free hosting offers 50gb is that premium? no it called overselling. When some free hosting is overselling without ads or any kind of income is that called premium its called fly-over-night host or what we call " to good to be true". I don't want to start a flame wars i'm just stating that too many people expect from free host to get all the things they can get paid hosting.

Just my 2 cents

I agree with everything you said 110%:beer:

Please note: We do NOT allow Proxy sites or any other site that violates the Déise Host Terms of Service.

Last edited:
I would never use a service that put ads on my sites. And I have been with some free hosts for 2 years and more, and they all offer more that 2GB bandwidth and no ads, no posting requirements.

I would never use a service that put ads on my sites. And I have been with some free hosts for 2 years and more, and they all offer more that 2GB bandwidth and no ads, no posting requirements.

Up to you. Nobody forcing anyone to accept ad-supported free hosting.

Plus, I notice you said "hosts" which tells me you move from one to the other. Wonder why that is?
"no ads, no posting requirements"

They can't afford to stay up.

Last edited:
Deise Host / Danethical Services run great hosting services. Placing ads is nothing, compared to the great service they offer.

- Lucas

If this is the same Dan (which I am positive it is) that used to or still does run Titaniumhosting, then I would trust his service fully. I did have an account with titaniumhosting, and loved the service, support and reliability.

I agree fully with you CNLucas.

Back