• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free&Premium plans |·|Instant activation |·|Ftp|·| cPanel 11 |·| exellent support|·|

avispa_987

Webdb hosting it's offering FREE hosting with no ads, and without requirements.
We are currently hosting:
Packages.
\.Free./
100mb space
cpanel 11.
Php, Cgi
Unlimited mysql
Unlimited Mails/pop3
Webmail included
1gb bandwith (2gb by request for huge sites)
Subdomain, Domain
You can host unlimited sites on this account.
-> how to get it?... Only click here <-

\.Premium./
250mb space
cpanel 11.
Unlimited mysql
Unlimited Mails/pop3
Webmail included
2gb bandwith (3gb by request for huge sites)
Subdomain, Domain
You can host unlimited sites on this account.
Php, Cgi
> how to get it?... The demand for this plan it's really big, so we created restriction about it. For the moment you can create create the account only with a access key.<--> To see if there is a valid access key now click here<-

Support ways
helpdesk
knowledgebase
Forums

Your outdated(2007-8-3) key

Only for two accounts

uni.cc domain

What we can expect from you?:confused4

see this..
we have a big demand for premiun accounts so we limited them.. i will create 1 acess key only to 2 users.. and the uni.cc domain is because i bought domains.. but they are blocked ...
webdbhosting.com
webdbhosting.net
webdbhosting.info
webdbhosting.org
and if you want to get hosted with us it's ok... i will create ur account but if not go to another host. :)

and the uni.cc domain is because i bought domains.. but they are blocked ...
webdbhosting.com
webdbhosting.net
webdbhosting.info
webdbhosting.org

If you tried to buy these domains and they were unavailable (which they would be) then you didn't buy them in the first place.

if you dont trust me... there is a record, i was giving away plesk accounts, but then my provider asked me to buy another server, i bought 3 domains more... and the vps
webdbhosting.com my main page (the hosting)
user.webdbhosting.net the domain used for subdomains for the users
webdbhosting.org the main page to the new server
user.webdbhosting.info the domain used for subdomains for the new users on server II

go to google and put webdbhosting and when appears webdbhosting.com domain into forums press cache. and then you will se how my forums like...and then go to forums.webdb.uni.cc ... check the differencies.

Back