• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free phone to phone long distance?

Hobbes

what is the best free phone to phone long distance service? broadpoint wants me to give money to a partner thing, magazines or something, (so they'll process my signup application) before they'll consider me for their service :( ha!.. phonehog is adequate......are there any more out there?

You wait a few weeks/month(s) ... and you will get your pin number with 2 hrs of free time. They did it to me too when I signed up even b4 they were considering that and b4 they started giving out the service. Like I said just wait it out you will get your pin.;) All my friends have that have signed up :D

BBReplay... Thanks.

KNK..unfortunately its been 2 years...oh well -- someone has to invent a better service sooner or later and I'll be keeping my eye out just in case lol...Gotta love these "FREE" things..right? ;)

I'm using Sprint PCS for long distance Nation Wide. They seem to have the best offer.

CELLPHONE
250 Airtime minutes
1250 Nights and weekends (LONG DISTANCE BABAY!!)

Back