• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free paid hosting....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken

NLC
NLC
This is the second post like this in a week. This is the paid hosting forum, to discuss paid hosts. It seems silly to ask for free paid hosting, it doesn't make sense. Can we ask for free hosting in the Free forum?

I'm not seeing what's so confusing though...

Ask for free hosting in the free hosting forum and paid hosting in the paid hosting forum...

It sounds simple enough to me... :confused:

Originally posted by Bruce
I'm not seeing what's so confusing though...

Ask for free hosting in the free hosting forum and paid hosting in the paid hosting forum...

It sounds simple enough to me... :confused:

I agree. What's so complicated? Come on, even Bush could figure this out!

Hmm... maybe that's a stretch, I mean Bush is one of the dumbest politicians out there...

Well, they are asking for a paid hosting account (feature wise I suppose) from a paid host, for free. It just blurs the forum lines and doesn't make sense. Only two threads, but hoping this isn't a trend.

If they want free hosting, then they can go to a free host and get all the fabulous goodies that you can expect for FREE.

Here's from a paid host's viewpoint...
1) I am not interested in hosting anyone for free. I do once in a while like some nonprofit sites we host like a wildlife refuge that has all sorts of exotics, are doing a good thing, and dont profit.
2) I am not interested in linkbacks, text, banners, etc in return for free hosting.
3) Bush is not dumb, and anyone who says so is an idiot.
4) Dont be stupid enough to ask for paid hosting features for free, and you wont have to be humiliated by being told "NO".
5) Hosting is cheap now. Our silver is about the price of a Mickey Meal. Sacrifice lunch once month to pay for your hosting, and drop some of that fat off your back end at the same time.

I beg to differ on your Bush comment! "Axis of evil." "IS our children learning?"

I'd list more but there's really no point. The guy's a proven moron. He can't even get out more than one sentence without stuttering, either.

I know the American political system works in such a way that money=power, but Bush isn't an idiot.

You took two comments, out of context, to try and prove your point.

However, that isn't really the point of this thread, and I'm sure everyone would appreciate it if that particular conversation was taken elsewhere. :)

Lets confuse them even more, and make two sub-forums. One for Free Paid Hosting, and the other for Paid Free Hosting!

Originally posted by richo
Lets confuse them even more, and make two sub-forums. One for Free Paid Hosting, and the other for Paid Free Hosting!

Heh, yes that would confuse 'em quite rightly.

Sacrifice lunch once month to pay for your hosting, and drop some of that fat off your back end at the same time.
Hehe, funny.

I'm already confused by the mention of this :D

but Bush isn't an idiot
Proove it. I'll need a load of proof before I would believe this statement. In this case I'll apply the 'guilty until proven innocent' line of thought.

Originally posted by Chicken
It seems silly to ask for free paid hosting, it doesn't make sense.
We are bound to get more of them as a couple of paid hosts have said yes, word spreads, people read, snowballs grow....:rolleyes:

Want proof he's not an idiot? Here it is, he is President, you are not. Nor will you ever be, nor could you ever be, regardless how you try. Most likely, he will always have more money than you as well. What will you be doing at his age?

Everyone makes mistakes. I'm sure everyone here has made bigger ones than his speach ones. Even after 9/11 with all the international business callapses such as Enron, Texas is still doing very well and remains self sufficient. Wanna know who's an idiot? Ann Richards, previous governor of Texas who nearly killed the state, along comes Bush and saves the day. For Bush to be such an idiot (who has accomplished so much)......what does that make you since you have accomplished so little?

Originally posted by Webdude
Want proof he's not an idiot? Here it is, he is President, you are not. Nor will you ever be, nor could you ever be, regardless how you try. Most likely, he will always have more money than you as well. What will you be doing at his age?

... and that shows that he's not an idiot... how? :confused: :confused2 :confused:

*wonders why my post got deleted in this thread*

I would like to remind everyone that Webdude will also never be president.

Also, Bush is only President because of his DADDY, making him exactly an idiot because he could have never done any of it on his own.

This is really getting off topic, but I'd like to see where B. junior would be without all the advisors daddy hired for him...

And I'd never want to be president anyway. Who in their right mind would WANT to be president. I dunno, but I like to have some privacy and at least I have time to enjoy life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back