• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Online Flash Gaming

BrandonTheG

CEO
NLC
http://brandonsgames.com/

I would like to introduce everybody to the new Brandon's Games. We have revamped the site to now include over 10,000+ free flash online games. If you get bored someday or just your old site got blocked at work, feel free to stop by.

This thread is more of a site promotion thread then a ad or offer. :shame:

This should have been put in Review my webdesign. It would have been better suited there.

Sir, I am offering a service to the public by providing free flash games to all of the adults and little children around the world. I conquer with your reality.

You know how at grocery stores, corner markets, etc they have small arcades, that's a SERVICE being offered to it's consumers. I go on a broad, world-class range though. I don't just offer the service to the consumers of the local grocery store, I offer them around the world. My targeted consumer base is the world, anybody can use the service.

Anyhow each to there own, I will respect your alleviated Wikipedia opinion.

-- Added at 1:14 PM --

Now to alleviate on my last post, by going by the official, non-Wikipedia, definition, a service is 'something made or done by a commercial organization for the public benefit and without regard to direct profit:'. I am providing something to the public, sponsored by commercial organization, for Adults and Little Kids alike, and I do not regard direct profit.

So going by the 'official' definition, yes you could define this as a service to the public.

Last edited:
I do apologise I just feel like it was more to do with promotion of the website then a service. And as you have revamped it thought it would have been better in the other forum.

I hope your service will provide people with hours of fun. :)

PMS...
The guy is trying to advertise his website, that always has and always will go in ads and offers.

Also the site looks alright, ill post it to someone I know will play it for a while, since its fairly ad/pop up free and I know they like playing them sorts of things.

Last edited:
PMS...
The guy is trying to advertise his website, that always has and always will go in ads and offers.

Also the site looks alright, ill post it to someone I know will play it for a while, since its fairly ad/pop up free and I know they like playing them sorts of things.

You have a fettish with PMS? Like I have said in many posts before, i'm just voicing my thoughts. Every one has freedom of speach. You have done it before on here plenty of times as well as having your own little PMS fits. :)

I was not being rude when I said what I said, and at least I can be a man and appologise when needed to or it's warrented. Unlike sum on here.

Back