• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free master resellers

master reseller?
it is already hard to get free reseller accounts that have good specs,
now u both asking for master reseller account?

I know there are web hosts who offers free master reseller accounts. I can't remember where. But i saw one in a thread or chat in freevps.Tk

to who ever who given me bad rep point bcoz of I am talking the truth here,
u should get a life, get real, and learn that not everything u can get for free!

I know there are web hosts who offers free master reseller accounts. I can't remember where. But i saw one in a thread or chat in freevps.Tk

There are cheap reseller plans around in my opinion and looking for one of them would be much reliable .

But the question is for what do they need master reseller?? and 4 free? Master reseller are for some little hosting business. Or Really i dont understand for what do they ask that? And for free?? Its illogical. Like RosenCruz said, its better if you start looking for some cheap reseller account.
And CS Squad...thats the same sad story of every day, always people doing that. Its better to think twice before saying the ugly truth xD

I would understand free shared accs and reseller accs, but master reseller is somewhere with free VPS/dedi servers type of requests.

In return

Guys If you give me a free master reseller, I would put permanent ads on my
forum. I would also say it as a venture of your company.

There are cheap reseller plans around in my opinion and looking for one of them would be much reliable .

I agree with you on paid hosting is good. But they are also not reliable if they weren't in the business over 2 years or more. But i must mention that there are few new companies offers reliable and high end hosting.

We used to offer some of them in some contest.
But I think that they are all suspended by now for breaking our harsh TOS.

I agree with you on paid hosting is good. But they are also not reliable if they weren't in the business over 2 years or more. But i must mention that there are few new companies offers reliable and high end hosting.

Agreed.I am not telling they are the most reliable hosting providers , but I m sure they are more reliable than some company giving away free master resellers. :beer:

Master resellers are not expencive at all. might as well get a vps. if your going to be running a hosting company i would pitty the saps that you host on a free master

Back