• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free MASTER RESELLER account!

Risto3

I will offer a free MASTER RESELLER account to the first 5 people that contact me by PM. It includes

ZamFoo
Fantastico
Softaculous
cPanel/WHM

All for FREE. Just put a link at the bottom of your web page back to us!
"Hosted by FlyHosting. flyhosts.net"

The first person to contact us, can also choose to pic one of the following gifts!
Shazam ENCORE from iTunes App Store
Or our Advanced plan:
50 GB Disk Space
5 TB Bandwidth!

So HURRY IN!

Although - he seems to be pretty slow replying to messages here, so that's not promising, overselling or not. I'm a couple of days into a simple question.

Although - he seems to be pretty slow replying to messages here, so that's not promising, overselling or not. I'm a couple of days into a simple question.
pretty sure hes one of those who only come to post their ads and have no subscriptions

His msn is risto3 <at> live <dot> com. He is almost always online there.

He did just visit here again today so I asked him to be around for a day to get my basic setup. However I'll start him off in my Silver - Like category until he decides himself that he wants to push it up a notch to start logging time for the full cert.

Meanwhile I managed not to need msn / live messenger for 10 years, until some 4 people I want to talk to all are on it but not yahoo. (Though I saw Yahoo might officially be up for sale, so that's a long term problem I don't want to deal with!)

5 Day Money Back Guarantee ?? That aint very long to test out a host.

I say minimum of 14 days. Most hosts do a 28 Day.

Back