• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Lockerz.com Account

CAWUnited.com

Not really an ad since this isn't my site, and i'm not selling anything. But the site opens officially later this month, and you have to be invited to join.

When you first sign up, there's a "catch PTZ" game that you play where you catch falling points to give you a starting amount of PTZ. After that, you get 2 PTZ every day for logging in, and 2 more for answering the Dailies, which are questions that they ask every day. You can only answer the one for that day to get the PTZ. You also earn 2 PTZ for each person you invite.

When you accumulate enough points, you can redeem them for items from the Store. Video games are around 100 PTZ which, depending on how many PTZ you catch during the game, shouldn't take too long to accumulate.

They re-populate the store every 2 weeks.

http://www.lockerz.com

If anyone wants an invite, pm me your e-mail address and I'll send an invite as soon as I can.

Last edited:
Back