• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free images for websites

sander k

NLC
Hello all,

I am looking for some professional looking images for a WP blog.
The images must be free without a receptional link requered.
The images also shouldn't be watermarked or have URL's in the image.

Is there a website that offers these really free or for a small charge?

stock.xchng is pretty good. I use it for things like textures or background images for web design, but they've got stock images, too, from what I've seen. Each image has it's own license, so you've got to read to make sure it's okay for whatever use you want to use it for, but as far as I know, they're all free to some extent.

stock.xchng is pretty good. I use it for things like textures or background images for web design, but they've got stock images, too, from what I've seen. Each image has it's own license, so you've got to read to make sure it's okay for whatever use you want to use it for, but as far as I know, they're all free to some extent.

Yes they are.. when you link back.
Its for a website of a client, I can't just place a link with every image I am using.

Hello all,

I am looking for some professional looking images for a WP blog.
The images must be free without a receptional link requered.
The images also shouldn't be watermarked or have URL's in the image.

Is there a website that offers these really free or for a small charge?

I used to have a few websites bookmarked for free but the quality was just not there. You can buy thousands of images on a CD for $10 to $20 dollars but for the most part I make exact high quality purchases for only a dollar or two at places like fotolia.com.

Back